Inokatsu AR15 GBB magazine

yehaw

Indeed, what set these apart from those that are already out? Coming from Inokatsu I would suspect they are going to be expesnive, but what will make them better?

My lord those pictures were huge...

One close observation is the lack of any roll pins punched all along the mag shell - only a single set screw near the strike valve. This leads me to suspect a separate internal gas chamber similar to the GHK rather than a WA type design utilizing the shell as a reservoir itself.

One close observation is the lack of any roll pins punched all along the mag shell - only a single set screw near the strike valve. This leads me to suspect a separate internal gas chamber similar to the GHK rather than a WA type design utilizing the shell as a reservoir itself.

Would this leave it more susceptible to the elements? Thus adversely effecting it in cold weather?

Would this leave it more susceptible to the elements? Thus adversely effecting it in cold weather?

Theoretically it would be more insulated, which isn't exactly a good thing considering it will be more prone to the effects of cool down. Would also prevent you from wrapping hand warmers all over it in the winter. On the plus side, the mag shell itself is just a shell and not an integral part of the gas system. Therefore you have a more robust design and the possibility to swap out mag shells (Pmags!)

What's up with the 20rd VN mag? (inokatsu website has those pics of Ino M4 with VN mag) I know ProWin is making VN mags, but it's better to have other choices, and beside ProWin said they are limited, not sure if i can grab enough of those mags.

IIRC those were going to be produced, but were later stopped because they couldn't manufacture them or something, they got held back and shipping the INO AR's without mags.

thief lord, they picked the project back up, but PGC decided to make the short mags a limited run instead of mass production.

with the internal tank, you could take off the based plate and stuff hand warmers inside of it.

HERESY! You have destroyed good real Pmags.... D:

So I'm just curious now; I'm looking at buying an AGM M4, can I use both WA and GHK mags in it?

I'm using three GHK mags in my AGM right now. I'm even thinking about trying that PMAG shell mod. Also from the provided original picture Inokatsu mags seemed to be based of GHK or GHK stolen there design and sold it first.

Archived