ACM gas Winchester

chas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently been going to shoot real guns (at bits of paper, booooriiing) and this is my favorite gun that i have shot so far (from short list of civi-legal guns)

Plus i have half an idea to do a 1930s ganstar loadout, this would fit in there :).(just)

The RIS really does ruin the look, but i am sure it can be removed/covered somehow.

{edit}

The box looks cut so it can take the origonal leaf rear sight, maby another version is coming out soon *hopes*

Barrel looks 6mm but it says maxi, marushins advertising word for 8mm, so which is it?

HHHHHNNNGGARGGLLEAARRRRGGHHHHH

I almost wish I hadn't bought that gas M4. Especially as its stuck in customs. I want this, HARD. I love the winchester, and have always wanted one... and now, a clone! :D

And as for the scope rail; Well, just take it off....

Ergh, cloned off the Marushin? The one with all the problems? No thanks. Would have prefered a spring clone of the KTW lever-action.

Does this one take shells, like the marushin "terminator"?

Paint the receiver gold and you would have a rather nice Lincoln repeater(Fallout3).

What is with the new releases?!? I save up for something, pay for it then something else of even greater interest comes around, at which point I have nothing to spend!!! DO WANT, despite being cloned off the buggy Marushin AND that eyesore of a rail (you can always grind it off).

edit:

No shells in this one. BTW, about it being a Marushin clone, why is the gas filling port at the front of the magazine tube? Shouldn't it be at the bottom of the butt stock?

What is with the new releases?!? I save up for something, pay for it then something else of even greater interest comes around, at which point I have nothing to spend!!! DO WANT, despite being cloned off the buggy Marushin AND that eyesore of a rail (you can always grind it off).

edit:

No shells in this one. BTW, about it being a Marushin clone, why is the gas filling port at the front of the magazine tube? Shouldn't it be at the bottom of the butt stock?

Aside from the random rail they've decided to attach, this looks just like my Marushin. (So, filling the gas at the front of the magazine tube is correct)

Archived