AGM Mac-10/11

Predator Security

Ohhh ho ho ho! Mac 11 I reckon, probably a clone of the KSC. Only Mac 10 I know of is the TM AEG one.

Yea, I geussed it was a clone of either the ksc one or a clone of a clone, the wholesalers were a little unsure what actual MAC it was. and as the picture isnt very clear either I couldnt really tell. a better bigger high res pic would give me a slight inkling as to what it was if i could see closer but :huh:

Yea, I geussed it was a clone of either the ksc one or a clone of a clone, the wholesalers were a little unsure what actual MAC it was. and as the picture isnt very clear either I couldnt really tell. a better bigger high res pic would give me a slight inkling as to what it was if i could see closer but :huh:

tis a mac 10 :)

Yep, Frontiers mentioned it and even produced a photo. You're a little late, but thanks anyway. Please do not lock, "Factory Tournee" thread has a high reply rate so one small pic could have gotten lost there.

Yep, Frontiers mentioned it and even produced a photo. You're a little late, but thanks anyway. Please do not lock, "Factory Tournee" thread has a high reply rate so one small pic could have gotten lost there.

A guy at First and Only Kidderminster bought one off Airsoft Skirmish back in April. No idea on performance as both he and I had both packed our gear away but it certainly looked and felt quite nice.

And you can't get 450 fps on green gas, unless you install some really high-output valves. Which actually makes no sense because you'll run out of gas before the gun chews through even half a mag worth of BBs.

Also, 300-ish range is okay, any more is overkill with something as inaccurate as Ingram.

Not exactly the most practical weapon, but I can imagine it'd be a blast to keep one of these holstered for CQB and occasionally use it to spray a mag on auto down a hallway for the intimidation factor. GBBs are just pure fun between the cycling bolt, recoil, muzzle report, and trigger response.

Bit off topic, but why is everyone suddenly banging on about cheap M11s?

KWA M11s used to retail for a mere £64.99 in the UK a couple of years ago (about £50 from HK iirc), whereas a WELL M11 is £79.99, doesn't seem like such a bargain buy to me :huh: I suppose the mags are cheap though, although KWA mags never cost that much before anyway :P

Archived