New Sci fi pistols at asgi

L85FREAK

According to asgi the manufacturer is "Off World" apparently a new one with a longing for sci fi weaponry!

First up is the "REC Blaster Airsoft Gun" This I believe is the robocop M9 and Genii pistol from Stargate Atlantis.

airsoft-TECblasterA.jpg

Next is a pistol I am not familiar with myself, the "Super Charge Blaster airsoft gun"

airsoft-colonialBLSTRa.jpg

These are awesome!

That my friend is a Colonial Blaster from the original Battlestar Galactica series which was also carried into the first season of the new series. The grips are wrong though, but if it can spew bbs past 20m and at a reasonable price, I'll bite.

edit:

$300 is NOT reasonable. There are garage kits available on ebay which use Marushin revolvers as base and go for $275.

Another run of M2019 chief specials please, missed out on the first batch when they where advertised on airsoft dynamics a while back. The M2019 from bladerunner is friggin' sweet as a big mound of minty choc chip ice cream, yes I said mound.

Another run of M2019 chief specials please, missed out on the first batch when they where advertised on airsoft dynamics a while back. The M2019 from bladerunner is friggin' sweet as a big mound of minty choc chip ice cream, yes I said mound.

You said mound. :blush:

Twice. :lol:

Greg.

Archived