M700 Walnut stock - Candyman style

Candyman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the current cuts, I'm thinking it won't be too far in style from this: http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/Jesus6000/M700/

Very interested in this project anyway. Walnut's an awesome wood. And in the hands of an artist, should be great.

Edit: Uhmm, didn't realize how thunder stealing that sounded. Sorry about that. I didn't build that stock btw, just got it from the US.

Scorch - plans for another build? yes maybe, was looking at that fold up magpul fmg9, maybe something else, not sure yet.

Jesus - Will look a bit different from that pic, im going for more of a sporting rifle look, long range target style

I made my self a little booth with soem dust sheets as its dremel time, dust gets EVERYWHERE and i hate untidyness. With glasses on and a mask ive still got my nose full of it! grrrrrr.....

its quite daunting at this point, not knowing really what im doing, I find this hard, with metal you can make a bit, then make another bit and so on then bolt it all together and there you have it, but like this its just 1 lump of wood, thats it.

stock05.JPG

thank you sir

Its a KJW, im doing minimal mods to it so the magazines wont need any modification to fit. The saftey and bolt release are also as the original. This is the takedown version and it will retain the removable barrel feature. Working on the adjustable butt plate now, should have pics saturday.

Archived