JG Glock

mattmanic

is this the same ###### that came before, someone else selling it as "JG" even its nothing to do with JG, i think this is the same company or whoever it is :P as far as i know, Jing Gong didnt do GAS pistols last time and would be very suprised if they did now...the last one was total ######, Gas leaking and all really bad example of riding with someones fame.

is this the same ###### that came before, someone else selling it as "JG" even its nothing to do with JG

I thought so at first, but when I saw the pics, it looks to be worse. And the saying "they never made gas guns before therefore they won't make gas guns" doesn't apply anymore. Take a look at AGM with their GBB M4 thats selling like full-metal hot cakes that shoot 6mm bbs.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1541

It seems JG wants a piece of the GBB pie. Competition with Bell perhaps?

Crappy trades but a KSC clone with metal slide and outer barrel for $47. Not too shabby I say, so long as it works alright.

I bought a JG Glock 18 from Gunner. Built quality is totally trash.

• slide rattles like there is no tomorrow
  • compensator slots are all jaggered, very poorly cut
  • blowback frequently does not as cocking the trigger
  • fire selector easily fall out of position and cause the slide to jam
  • recoil spring way too soft

False economy.

Erik.

I bought a JG Glock 18 from Gunner. Built quality is totally trash.

• slide rattles like there is no tomorrow
  • compensator slots are all jaggered, very poorly cut
  • blowback frequently does not as cocking the trigger
  • fire selector easily fall out of position and cause the slide to jam
  • recoil spring way too soft

False economy.

Erik.

reading frontiers post, its not a JG, its a ACM company branding it as a JG to make them sell (take rsov they re-added it a while ago to there stock under ACM)

reading frontiers post, its not a JG, its a ACM company branding it as a JG to make them sell (take rsov they re-added it a while ago to there stock under ACM)

Really? I didn't know. Anyway, the JG is one of the better Chinese AEGs brands. I bought the Glock 18 firstly because it was a JG and secondly because the KSC is permanently out of stock.

omg this thread is so awesome

clock 17

1 dollar cheaper

LOL

but seriously, i would only consider a ksc glock if only it was a 18c since marui dont make full auto glocks, and apparantly marui's system is more better compared to ksc, like the hop up and consistency and stuff

and to make it worse, clock 17 trades? no

even those people with clock fetishes wouldnt buy this

It's a competition to see who can produce the nastiest GBB known to man!

When will this end??

Some Chinese company will probably release a bit of wood vaguely gun shaped with Clook scrawled on the side in crayon!

Worst thing is, people will still buy it.

Archived