More M4s...

helping_hand

More M4s for us to oggle, moan about, shout about etcetera etcetera. :mellow:

This time its a collection of sportline offerings from VFC and a nifty looking offering from Socom Gear. Enjoy...

vfcelline1806.jpg

VFC: M4 E Series

Very interesting news from Vega Force Company - announcement of "economy" M4/M16 is certainly interesting for budget minded players:

Models:

M4ES 105R

M4ES 145R

M4ES 200R

M4ES Defender

M4ES Tactical CQB

M4ES Tactical Carbine

As the simple living has become the world trend, the concept of Economic, Enough, Valuable, has become a new mainstream consumer, VFC naturally should have not stay outside in with this trend. Thus, E Series has become the VFC year of 2009 mainly product lines.

VFC is different from the past, invariably to meet the luxury demand of Heavy User. E Series is about the high cost/performance to Economic, Enough, Valuable, for the entire idea of the product. In other words, Take an affordable price in order to provide users with a useful electric gun.

Appropriate adjusted the part of the process, the process has oversimplified, also to omit excessive packaging; however, the entire product of the metal parts remain metal, the place is still as real steel without losing quality and detail. The most important part of AEG, GEAR BOX SYSTEM does not compromise because it's cheaper. We still use precision CNC machining of 8mm gear box, with high-strength pistons and steel gear, making the former settings can be directly using the Li-poly battery. Therefore, the E Series AEG is not only high rate of fire (ROF), high performance, easy to use, but also easy to upgrade.

E Series to represent the excellent in value of price, but without losing quality, even greater durability, practical and truly able to meet the majority of players on the VFC brand demand.

----------

socomddm41706.jpg

SOCOM GEAR: Daniel Defense DD M4

Simon sent in this update on Socom Gear's licensed Daniel Defense DD M4. Replica will be delivered to the stores next week:

Limited quantity.

MSRP: $2XX

Description:

The only official Daniel Defense licensed M4 training AEG rifle. Completed metal body with deep stamping logo Shoot 370 ft/sec out of Box SOCOMGEAR LIPO Ready (battery/charger are not included)

Easily convert from full length carbine to commando version. 4 different sights included. You can use these sights if you want to add DD rails (Optional). High torque motor and 7mm reinforced gearbox.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

LICENSED DD M4 AIRSOFT AEG

4 FRONT AND REAR SIGHTS

2 LENGTH BARRELS

2 HIGH CAP MAGAZINES

BATTERY & CHARGER NOT INCLUDED

FEATURES:

LIPO READY (RECOMMEND SOCOMGEAR LIPO)

MOSFET INCLUDED

HIGH TORQUE MOTOR

REENFORCED 7MM GEARBOX

AUTHENTIC DEEP ENGRAVING

370 FT/SEC OUT OF BOX

INSTRUCTION MANUAL:

DOWNLOAD AT SOCOMGEAR.COM

OPTIONS:

DANIEL DEFENSE 7”, 9” AIRSOFT LITE RAILS

DANIEL DEFENSE 7”, 9”, 12” AIRSOFT OMEGA RAILS

DANIEL DEFENSE AIRSOFT MK18 RAIL

SOCOMGEAR LIPO BATTERIES

Both from airsoftnews.eu

That Socom Gear one looks interesting for me as I like the smaller AR15 designs :D Although... Getting one could be a PiTA.

I would definately like to know more about the VFC as well. I love VFC, have had the opportunity to have 2 guns from them, love their attention to detail, and in my own opinion think that next to G&P do a good job (better job in terms of trademark placement and what not). I'd definately invest in their guns as well as G&P in terms of AEG usage, and with their own sportline coming out would love to grab a CQBR setup.

Maybe same price as Defender http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._cat_VFC%20AEGs or 290$

So first Classic Army and now VFC, hmmm interesting developments these be

G&P has a cheap version too, for about 158$ and 167$ on redwolfairsoft.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=25704

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=25705

Ah more M4's. This is good news as we dont have enough variants to choose from as it is!!

Have you ever heard about targeting? How many are there fans of Armalites and how many fancy AK47's? They don't do them for fun you know. Plus VFC's got quite a huge selection of other RIF's.

No, im trying to say their is no perfect M4 on the market for everyone. Even company's like Systema lack CNCd body's and such. We need more gun's of all sort's. The fact is people want to see the bar set higher and higher. That way we can get the very most for are money. VFC is looked at as arguably the best M4 on the market, I think it is wonderful that they have decided to put more models out on the market. Instead of just picking from the 5 they have.

Archived