Ebaybanned 6-shooter grenade launcher

apmaman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i the only one who would have rathered they scaled it down a bit, made some cheaper (read, not rubbishly cheap) 27mm shells and made an 8+ shot revolver launcher rather than just copying something that gets a load of hype but most people can't be bothered to run?

Am i the only one who would have rathered they scaled it down a bit, made some cheaper (read, not rubbishly cheap) 27mm shells and made an 8+ shot revolver launcher rather than just copying something that gets a load of hype but most people can't be bothered to run?

Hear hear on all counts...

The 40mm revolver launcher is great on paper, but try carrying one for a day (not to mention keeping all those shells filled)... It does give you a brilliant feeling of invulnerability though ;)

I'm all for more 27mm launchers (not to mention reasonably priced shells), I can't get enough of the things!

As a bigtime grenadier, I'm a little afraid of how quickly these will break if any corners are cut.

The CAW's (expecially the older ones) are built like brick shithouses, unless its very close to a 100% clone you are going to have broken hinges, drums, ect.

This could serve as a skirmishable Airsoft Shotgun if the field allows it. Hope it's auto revolving or somthing. :D

It should be semi-auto, as in you load it up with shells, close it shut, twist/wind up the cylinder, each trigger pull rotates the cylinder to the next available shell.

It should be semi-auto, as in you load it up with shells, close it shut, twist/wind up the cylinder, each trigger pull rotates the cylinder to the next available shell.

Wunderbar, the ultimate Airsoft cqb weapon ... if they allow me to use it. :D

I bet your speed loader was pretty ###### during the break to reload the shells. I was thinking about getting one of those electric speed loaders but I duno if it would work well with filling moscarts. I'd have to look at the adapters to see if there is a long type to reach into the barrels.

If only someone could clone madbull shells reliability huh? Then we'd be on to a winner

I bet your speed loader was pretty ###### during the break to reload the shells. I was thinking about getting one of those electric speed loaders but I duno if it would work well with filling moscarts. I'd have to look at the adapters to see if there is a long type to reach into the barrels.

If only someone could clone madbull shells reliability huh? Then we'd be on to a winner

or a more readily available supply of the vanaras POM grenades that RSOV were selling a while back.

you could take something compact like a p90 or a MP5/7 or even a pistol with loads of mags and use this when situation calls for it.

it will go great with this nam grenade vest >: D

5BL6NNOR.jpg

Oh my goodness, this vest looks ridiculous. Must have been a PITN to wear it fully loaded in Nam.

Archived