Airsoft F2000?

RSM

Was wondering, would it be possible to make an F2000 in airsoft terms? Maybe I've been playing too much Splinter Cell, but I've been able to find all the Fisher gear (or very lose lookalikes) to buy on the net.

Seeing as TM made the P90 why not its bigger brother, and if its because TM only makes for Japan, cosplay anyone?

Dee-Dee Made one and I remember the price was around $2000, try contacting him :D

Just kidding, but this has been discussed a coupe of times before. It was decided that one would be a lot closer starting out with a G36C or M4A1 than a P90, and that a completely custom resin shell would be nesicary, along with a few other things. It would cost a lot of money, and I'm pretty sure FN made some kind of statement along the lines of "Don't Make One :waggle: " (again I'm not too sure on this one, but they do seem to be rather upset by the notion of a civilian owning one).

In summation, it would be a lengthy, expensive and borderline pointless project, but if you're crazy enough to try, good luck!

Ah thats the computer scope, like the one of the OICW, the F2000 normally has a smaller scope unit that looks better, theres a rail mount under there to allow hot swap changes for sight units.

Needs an silencer adapter too ¬.¬

Dee-Dee Made one and I remember the price was around $2000, try contacting him  :D 

Just kidding, but this has been discussed a coupe of times before. It was decided that one would be a lot closer starting out with a G36C or M4A1 than a P90, and that a completely custom resin shell would be nesicary, along with a few other things. It would cost a lot of money, and I'm pretty sure FN made some kind of statement along the lines  of "Don't Make One  :waggle: " (again I'm not too sure on this one, but they do seem to be rather upset by the notion of a civilian owning one). 

In summation, it would be a lengthy, expensive and borderline pointless project, but if you're crazy enough to try, good luck!

Alright guys I am about to blow. Enzo and pheniox have known this for a while now but it is time you all know. by the end of this year FN will be sending me a P90 and f200 civi model. by the begining of 06 Hk will be sending me a m8 civi model. here is the email from FNH. I lost the Hk one in a computer crash.

We do not have a suggested retail for these items! My guess is ball park- PS-90 ( $2000.00) and the FS2000 ($2400.00). Early deposits are between you and your dealer. Note, we do not expect to ship before the end of 2005 or early 2006

cheers

It was decided that one would be a lot closer starting out with a G36C or M4A1 than a P90, and that a completely custom resin shell would be nesicary, along with a few other things. It would cost a lot of money, and I'm pretty sure FN made some kind of statement along the lines  of "Don't Make One  :waggle: " (again I'm not too sure on this one, but they do seem to be rather upset by the notion of a civilian owning one). 

Eh?

Maybe I'm missing something but surely a BULLPUP like an AUG or a FA-MAS would be the best starting point for the internals, rather than a G36 or M4?

Beyond that I'd suggest it'd be pretty easy to make an F2000 by modifying a FA-MAS, using a cheap P90 to supply the hand-grips and then finishing off the shape with plasticard.

Not a 5 minute job but hardly impossible for anybody with decent ability and the inclination.

Oh, and that "F2000" in the pic looks terrible. Bolting an M203 and a faired-in scope to a P90 does not an F2000 make. ;)

Eh?

Maybe I'm missing something but surely a BULLPUP like an AUG or a FA-MAS would be the best starting point for the internals, rather than a G36 or M4?

Beyond that I'd suggest it'd be pretty easy to make an F2000 by modifying a FA-MAS, using a cheap P90 to supply the hand-grips and then finishing off the shape with plasticard.

Not a 5 minute job but hardly impossible for anybody with decent ability and the inclination.

Oh, and that "F2000" in the pic looks terrible. Bolting an M203 and a faired-in scope to a P90 does not an F2000 make. ;)

Hehehe right on the dot you'd be better off with a FAMAS or AUG in a conversion...

anyways the best bet is a resin kit

AND it's a good weapon, and just like the G36, easily be modified for a mission

here's the civvie version btw the 'P'2000

Note the red dot and foregrip if you stick a aimpoint on it it's pretty nice. Hey I like it. There are also different foregrip version so you can find a PEQ and RAS version of the grip out there.

It's look good if you ask me.

That's quite a large gun! It must weigh a ton!

[/quoe]

Nope, it's only about 2/3 of the length of a M16 and it weights even less.

Hopefully someday it will be made by TM or CA, but beside of strange looking customs no F2000 is available.

That's quite a large gun! It must weigh a ton!

Hopefully someday it will be made by TM or CA, but beside of strange looking customs no F2000 is available.

Clearly a superior weapon over most rifles in its category, hence needs to be MADE into airsoft!

At the very least the civvie version or a F2000 with the rail/sight attachment instead of an expensive scope (isn't the scope, not the computer one, made in Japan?)

At the very least the civvie version or a F2000 with the rail/sight attachment instead of an expensive scope (isn't the scope, not the computer one, made in Japan?)

All F2000s have a rail like that seen on the F2000 civ model. The whizzy looking computer-scope bolts on to the rail and covers it over. There are 3 (I think) scopes made to fit the F2000.

Incidentally, that's why the F2000 in SC-Chaos Theory looks different too - because the proper scope has been replaced with a reflex scope.

Yes Fl racer it is true. I love the USA. any way guy the f2000 is the....how do I put this.....P99 of rifles. the stock is interchangeable along with the forgrip and sight. It is a gun for everyone. It can be changed out for a smaller person who cant wield a huge battle rifle or for spec ops who need a m203 carbine. The chances of an airsoft version are as slim as a real release date from Tokyo marui. So just to hit the button forget about it and save up for a ca249. Just my two bits.

Alright guys I am about to blow. Enzo and pheniox have known this for a while now but it is time you all know. by the end of this year FN will be sending me a P90 and f200 civi model. by the begining of 06 Hk will be sending me a m8 civi model. here is the email from FNH. I lost the Hk one in a computer crash. 

We do not have a suggested retail for these items!  My  guess is ball park- PS-90 ( $2000.00) and the FS2000 ($2400.00). Early deposits are between you and your dealer. Note, we do not expect to ship before the end of 2005 or early 2006

cheers

AWWW MAN I FELT SO SPECIAL :( Very cool stuff though Levi :)

Archived