Last night at electrowekz!

So, one time at airsoft...

Last night the usual suspects took on the hoards at Electrowerkz London. :rvbteam:

Sittups's new loadout and gear. Check the hat! :zorro:

Image57.jpg

Myself, I load out as normal in US Issue Blue BDU's, UK Police issue bullet proof vest, UK WWII tank drivers cross draw leather holster, Dessy' Eagle on right leg and a kick *albatross* MP5 with Walther Dot Sight :ph34r:

Image58.jpg

Trip decides to go pistols only! :gun:

So we all donate our side arms (thats Sittups's 10"inch 8MM revolver sticking out of the top of the vest).

Image55.jpg

You can never have too many Glocks!

Image56.jpg

A good night as per usual apart from a few instances of blatant blind fire (tisk!) and a confusing final game that got us stuck in a crossfire. :blink:

Basho

Edited by Basho

The night is from 6:30 to 10:30 and we get a good few games in.

Springers (other than the M3 shotgun) are gonna get owned big style.

As for cost, well I have a proper job and can just about afford it. Anyway, its the same price as a night on the beer!

Edited by Basho
The night is from 6:30 to 10:30 and we get a good few games in.

Springers (other than the M3 shotgun) are gonna get owned big style.

As for cost, well I have a proper job and can just baout afford it.  Anyway, its the same price as a night on the beer!

i asked some question on the other forum but no one answer, im sure you can answer me :

im going to start airsoft in the summer [my summer start in late may]

i've never been to any game before.

few questions:

what kind of surroundings are we playing? [@ firefight london] urban? woodland? cqb? long range field operation? [i ask so i wont turn up in desert camo for a woodland or something]

how long does a typical game last for? [ i want to see if i need to carry water with me all time instead of leaving in lockers/car] and any break between games?

is there food selling points? or provided?

roughly how many people per team? [need radio?]

can i buy ammo, gas on site ? [if yes, at what price?]

and , do i have to shout ''hit'' after being killed? i mean, surely if some one skillfully sneak behind me, and poke my back with his gun to represent a silent kill.... im not exactly going to shout, HIT !! and give his present away, simply unfair to him.... [or is that just the way it works?]

thanks,

Tef

i asked some question on the other forum but no one answer, im sure you can answer me :

what kind of surroundings are we playing? [@ firefight london] Extreme cqb - 50/50 Swat/Cammo

how long does a typical game last for? 25 mins approx

Any break between games? Long breaks (Moscarts take a time to load) Bar onsite.

is there food selling points? or provided? Food for sale (basic chocs i think - around the corner from standard london food joints)

roughly how many people per team? Usually about 18. Can be more. Radios are used but not norm.

can i buy ammo, gas on site ? .20's yes. Gas - not at moment.

and , do i have to shout ''hit'' after being killed? You must shout hit after all BB hits. That doesnt include silent kills of course. I tend to use shouting to force the silent kill anyway. The worst offences are not shouting hit load enough, not taking hits and blind firing.

Feel free to email Firefight with other questions.

Basho

what kind of surroundings are we playing? [@ firefight london] Extreme cqb - 50/50 Swat/Cammo

how long does a typical game last for?  25 mins approx

Any break between games?  Long breaks (Moscarts take a time to load) Bar onsite.

is there food selling points? or provided?  Food for sale (basic chocs i think - around the corner from standard london food joints)

roughly how many people per team? Usually about 18.  Can be more.  Radios are used but not norm.

can i buy ammo, gas on site ?  .20's yes.  Gas - not at moment.

and , do i have to shout ''hit'' after being killed?  You must shout hit after all BB hits.  That doesnt include silent kills of course.  I tend to use shouting to force the silent kill anyway.  The worst offences are not shouting hit load enough, not taking hits and blind firing.

Feel free to email Firefight with other questions.

Basho

thanks~ ;) i shall see you in 3 weeks time [roughly]

it would be closer if you lived in north london..

ie. its right at the back of angel tube station.

find angel tube station on your map.

go there.

go out, turn left. walk round the back and you'll see the entrance to electrowerkz at the end of the little mews.

thats it.