G&G Transperent Recievers

Ferrarilove1

I was looking at G&G's website today and in the scrolling bar at the top of the page they are advertising some guns with clear receivers. So far it looks like they're going to be making an AK47, AK beta, M4A1, and an UMP is clear lower receivers. Thats all so far, hopefully more news to come.

I was looking at G&G's website today and in the scrolling bar at the top of the page they are advertising some guns with clear receivers. So far it looks like they're going to be making an AK47, AK beta, M4A1, and an UMP is clear lower receivers. Thats all so far, hopefully more news to come.

Rather pointless unless the mech-box is transparent as well.

Imagine, a crystal back wristwatch that you can't see the movement. Pointless.

Rather pointless unless the mech-box is transparent as well.

Imagine, a crystal back wristwatch that you can't see the movement. Pointless.

Agreed, you wouldn't get to see any movement but it's still cool to see the gearbox and think "Wow, that tiny little mechanical devise can do such wonderful things."

Or, as already stated, they're to make 'Imitation Firearms' instead of 'Realistic Imitation Firearms' for the UK market. Sod all to do with 'seeing the action'.

Negative, originally its convinced by canadian retailers t make em so We could have airsoft without being in the loophole

Here's a link to G&G's website if anyone needs it Link and it looks like they are releasing their regular Armalite series under Top Tech for blowback too, and again another link Link. And just for clarification luckily in the US we don't have too many strict gun laws concerning airsoft so I'm coming from a view of just thinking it'll be interesting to see the gearbox, that's all.

• 4 months later...

Archived