KWA SHIPS NS2 BASED M11A1 SMG

allizard

KWA SHIPS NS2 BASED M11A1 SMG

City of Industry, CA – July 15, 2009 – KWA USA today announced the release of the next generation M11A1 SMG. The popular M11A1 has been re-engineered with KWA’s patented NS2 internal gas delivery system taking this already potent SMG to a new level.

In the heart of the new M11A1 SMG is a brand new lightweight alloy bolt featuring the NS2 gas system with a redesigned composite jet nozzle for improved performance and durability. The hop-up unit has also been redesigned to incorporate a integrated feed ramp for positive feeding during continuous full-auto operations. Another new feature is the addition of the impact block reset to increase cyclic rate and improve overall reliability. New M11A1 magazines now feature reinforced feed lips and silent fill valves. Taking full advantage of the NS2 design, the new M11A1 fires at an average of 330 FPS with an impressive ROF of 25 to 28 rounds per second.

The KWA M11A1 SMG is available now only through KWA Authorized Resellers. The manufacture’s suggested retail price is $219.95. The actual retail price may vary by dealer. All KWA products purchased through KWA Authorized Resellers include a 45 days factory warranty.

About KWA USA

KWA USA is the exclusive North America importer and master distributor for KWA products servicing the Americas, and all European regions. Based in City of Industry, California, KWA USA is dedicated in providing high performance products and exceptional services to the MILSIM and Professional airsoft industry.

For information: http://www.kwausa.com

Phone: 1-626-581-1777

###

m11_ns2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More of an Uzi I'm afraid, if it could still be called that.

vlcsnap-34307.png

vlcsnap-36387.png

vlcsnap-36806.png

There was a a black and white illustrated sketch of it from a Shirow art book but I can't find it anywhere now for some reason.

Now that I recall though, they did use an M11 in GITS, 2nd season in the series, episode 17. It was one of the Taiwanese gangsters' guns that the major dispatched and eventually kept for herself.

http://www.anilinkz.com/ghost-in-the-shell...gig-episode-17/

Man, what would you do without geeks like me. -_-

edit:

Here we go. I found that missing illustration

http://section9.8m.com/guns/china_uzi.html

Nice! I always liked the original M11... and I should, since I've owned 9 of them :lol:

This looks like a great update that will hopefully improve reliability. And holy mother of mahogany 28 rounds per second!? Very nice! Even with the Hidakaya 150% recoil spring my old M11s could never pull that kind of insane ROF.

Here's hoping they fixed the weak stock pin too, no more M11s with wobbly stocks after a decent bit of use would be quite cool as well ^_^

WHERE IS MY GBB P90?!

Word.

The P90 is the only PDW that doesn't have a GBB version either made or in the works. KWA/KSC has got the MP7 covered, WE is going to be putting out a GBB KAC PDW (enough acronyms for ya?) soon, but the P90 has yet to see a proper GBB version made available.

Might be a lot to do with the mags though... given the physics of the way gas travels I can see it being very difficult to design a P90 mag that would hold gas and release it downward into the bolt system properly.

Might be a lot to do with the mags though... given the physics of the way gas travels I can see it being very difficult to design a P90 mag that would hold gas and release it downward into the bolt system properly.

Nonsense. Western Arms already cracked that with their M4 magazine. It has a series of channels so that only vapor will come out enabling the gun to be fired even when upside down.

As for the price increase, well it is technically a new gun internally and required retooling for the components as well as the magazine. It also has a metal bolt going on so that green gas can be used (the trend with KWA, green gas ready guns). Seems logical that they'd put a premium on it.

KWA's NS2 is basically the KSC S7?

Yes.

SN2 is KWA-USA's sales name for System7, trying to make it there "thing". ;)

The KSC "Taiwan version" hit WGC yesterday at 109$US, big-magz at 31$US.

Hopefully we would see a small mag for it soon.

All I want to know is, is this gunna make it skirmishable or not...

The Original KSC M11 is allready more then skirmishable as soon the temp is abow 20C.

The power output on the original vere around 90-95m/s on greengas, making a nice "room sweeper", but due to recoil, short barrel and less acuret HopUp, engaging targets in the open fast gets down to relying on the M11's ability to dish out a large volume of BB's fast.

But, side by side to a ROF +25 M100 AEG with a HiCap, the M11 fast runs out of mags. :unsure:

The winning factor of the M11 is: Compactness, High ROF and High Fun Factor, as it is a blast to shoot.

The M11 is a grate backup weapon if you need a small gun for self defense, in chases were you may carry a weapon not fit for CQB or to powerful to be used close up (in non max-M100 countries).

The only down side to the Original one, is the tendency to CoolDown due to the old gas system with the metal pipe directing the gas.

KSC's new system 7 takes the metal pipe put of the equation, so I would think this new wersion og M11 is as god as the new System 7 version of the M93 pistol, and that way better then the old one.

Old M93 vs new "System 7" M93:

Archived