Marlowe - found in HK

RedWolf

Way to go Marlowe! :D

Time wasn't too bad for someone unfamiliar with a Hi-Capa, well done ^_^

And a GHK AK? Verrrry nice! Well... it will be very nice after $250 or so in RA-Tech parts to keep it from a premature death.

Before Marlowe was in HK the competition had already started between him and catfish... which also was supposed to visit HK at some point...

Marlowe doesnt care what time he got really... he just wanted to make sure catfish didnt get a better time than him... so as long as catfish gets more than 23seconds marlowe's happy...

although i have my beliefs that catfish wont forget about the safety :P

If any of you happen to be in the area and think you will be a great addition to the pistol challenge, feel free to leave a message here and we'll see what we can do! :)

We hope you guys have enjoyed the video!

Ahhh last time I saw Marlowe he was busy being very drunk on organic wheat beer at Op Vortex.

And being very ill the next day.

The last time I saw him he'd managed to break the trigger guard off a full steel AK :rolleyes:

Does anyone else think that Darklite would be a good contestant for this?

We intend to have Admins/Global mods from a reputable forum, a boss (or a rep) of a manufacturing company or something to that effect in terms of being an iconic figure. Sure, the pistol shoot is a part of a video with competitive elements in it, but it is only a bonus part of a video with the original intention to get somebody with a known status to mention a few things of themselves as an individual or the company they represent.

Otherwise without the iconic status they hold, what does this person say during the interview? Although we do a timed run on this, we have no intentions to turn this into a race for every other forum member to compete to show who is faster than who.

Archived