Well MB07A

Isamu

Recently added to the new items on RSOV and Gunner, well brings us this new VSR clone in wood like and black flavours. Remarcable things? fluted barrel, flash hider, bottom rail and... nothing more judging for the almost "cero" information from Gunner and RSOV. For me its just a source of cheap and rare spare parts until someone makes a review of it

gun_0501.jpg

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3760

cheers :)

I can only imagine that you're talking about the AW-338?

yea they are, dont seem why they need to hijack this thread for that, there is a thread on that already

this looks awesome and even if i need to replace all but the externals i would still have it for that.

think i may get 2 of these for upcoming projects

yea they are, dont seem why they need to hijack this thread for that, there is a thread on that already

this looks awesome and even if i need to replace all but the externals i would still have it for that.

think i may get 2 of these for upcoming projects

Im thinking about getting this and the AGM Mp001d just for the wooden stock :lol: too bad I still have a BAR10 almost new, well, I can allways use the BAR10 Internals if they are better, if not, I will have a lot of spares :lol:

IIRC WELL makes a true VSR clone (not a VSR-ish craptastic MP001). The cylinder actually looks thicker than the MP001 and it seems the outer barrel has a curve in it, just like the VSR. I have ordered one from gunner (the shipping is cheaper there) mainly for the muzzle break and the barrel.

Archived