Echo 1 M240

aznconverter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy ######! Well, if you guys are getting an M240, I want a PKM! No more excuses like too massive support guns dont sell.

Seriously now: congrats to those who wanted one of these. Lets hope some chinese company is making it, not like the Echo1 Minigun, so its still affordable..

And I just bought an A&K M60 last week! Oh my poor poor bank account :lol:

Might have to pick one of these up if they're similar in price to the A&K M249s and M60. I wonder who the OEM will be?

o O (Because I won't be paying the extra money for Echo1's rebranding if I get one, just buy OEM) O o

i agree. it better weigh a good ton, but most importantly, it had better be able to support its own weight, and be structurally sound.

to make a Golf, one would simply need to remove the heatshield and RAS. so yes, i could do that. i would just rather pay a bit less and not get them at all. the main reason would actually be to save weight, and aid in simplicity.

-Joe

300ft? Ridiculous!

Even the best $1k upgraded sniper rifles very rarely achieve 300 ft shots. To think you could make an AEG reliably shoot 300ft is just utterly ridiculous. Sorry to burst your bubble on that one one 3vi1, but I just don't think that's gonna happen.

Oh yeah, with arced shots you could pull 300 feet without much of a worry at all. It's the flat trajectory accurate 300 ft shots that are rarely ever achieved. Mind you I do know of a few airsoft snipers running very heavy BBs with bolt action external CO2 rig powered rifles that can pull 300 ft shots, but those are rifles that had not only $1k or more put into them but also had countless hours of careful tuning.

On the other hand, maybe I spoke too soon about AEGs not being capable of 300ft accurate shots. Now that I think about it there's some excellent AEG turners at a US airsoft shop called Nashville Airsoft. They do some absolutely insane things with AEG velocities and ROF, and if anyone could tune an AEG for accurate 300ft flat shots I'm pretty sure they could.

So is it impossible to have an AEG that shoots flat and accurately for 300ft? Probably not. Would it take a master tuner to achieve such a feat? Most certainly.

probably a box magazine. honestly, id rather internal feed, so i could just hang a small link of rounds for realism, and save on that weight and space. but im sure that they will use a box type magazine.

as long as it can quickly be reloaded (fill with bbs) then i guess that will do.

-Joe

Archived