Echo 1 Tracer Unit

The Boss

yeah, gotta love echo 1 for that , want that new JG release? NO *fruitcage* THAT! we just took the JG and changed the trades.

everyone knows Echo1 is better even though its exactly the same!

you can tell just by the price hike!

and beleive me it works the amount of comments i see on youtube of people saying theyve seen there freinds JG something or other and swear their echo1 is better,

:huh:

So the JG tracer is $30, and the Echo1 which is just a straight copy of it is $60? Why would anybody pay double for the same thing?

I have used every or seen just about every style of tracers out on the market and the JG has failed me in the first night of its use at our last operation. The Strobe was sporadic, one of the + batteries was sitting taller then the other three batteries, attached crooked the first time to the muzzle no big deal however once it was in place and I attempted to zero in the weapon I noticed Bb's shooting all over the place due to the fact the rounds were just grazing the inside of the Tracer unit( I was using a G&G RK47 ). Now I'm not the best at internals however, I know when something should work when it is first used and the Clone of the Marui is 3 out of 10 stars.

why 3?? because it did shoot fine at one point, it seemed just as bright as Marui side by side .

The design is almost like Marui however, Marui just has that extra matte color and stronger push button operation and sense of durability which is what I am all about.. un like its clone JG version which has a flimsy style push button on/off switch which I had to Electrical Tape down in order to get the tracer to work right. I t may be just mine that has the issue however, I will stick with the TM Marui.

2 cents

I have a JG one and have none of the problems as the above poster, mines fine, works no problems, i don't think its a matter of echo 1 re branding i think they just brand them since the JG one is blank and has no brand on it, they probably change the packaging and thats it.

I have used every or seen just about every style of tracers out on the market and the JG has failed me in the first night of its use at our last operation. The Strobe was sporadic, one of the + batteries was sitting taller then the other three batteries, attached crooked the first time to the muzzle no big deal however once it was in place and I attempted to zero in the weapon I noticed Bb's shooting all over the place due to the fact the rounds were just grazing the inside of the Tracer unit( I was using a G&G RK47 ). Now I'm not the best at internals however, I know when something should work when it is first used and the Clone of the Marui is 3 out of 10 stars.

why 3?? because it did shoot fine at one point, it seemed just as bright as Marui side by side .

The design is almost like Marui however, Marui just has that extra matte color and stronger push button operation and sense of durability which is what I am all about.. un like its clone JG version which has a flimsy style push button on/off switch which I had to Electrical Tape down in order to get the tracer to work right. I t may be just mine that has the issue however, I will stick with the TM Marui.

2 cents

possible lemon?

possible lemon?

Possible....

I am not going to bash an entire line over my issue's .. I will just stick with the Marui. It's just battle tested year over year with myself and men.

I took the leap and tried the Clone world.. lol .. they cant all be bad. can they? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
:huh:

So the JG tracer is $30, and the Echo1 which is just a straight copy of it is $60? Why would anybody pay double for the same thing?

Because usually Echo1 is higher quality (to a degree). My experience (atleast with their AEGs), is that they do a degree of additional quality control, and that they will sometimes buy all of a new version of a gun before the original company releases it. For instance the E1 G36 had metal bushings and spring guide long before the JG did. In addition to the warantee it is often worth the extra 30 bucks (though probably not when the product is 30 bucks itself, like in the tracer).

Archived