Tokyo Marui 5.1 Stainless + 50 Round Mag

the4thpower3

How many years have Tokyo Marui been churning out GBBs and only now do they release extended capacity mags? You'd think making hicaps for all of their AEGs and AEPs was enough of a hint for them. <_< I hope they follow through with this though; those WA extended Wilson mags are near impossible to find.

It's out, you can buy one.

Indeed, more like 2 weeks already.

Redwolf sold their batch out in 2 days! and then they restocked it. :D

50rds mag. Hm, must be handy as a secondary, especially in woodland.

It's impressive that they've managed to build a magazine that effectively holds enough gas to blast off fifty BB's.

Wonder what they've done differently.

Exactly what I was thinking, TM quality so it should be sound.

Very interested to see one of these guns in person and in action! ;)

FINALLY!!!

It's impressive that they've managed to build a magazine that effectively holds enough gas to blast off fifty BB's.

Wonder what they've done differently.

What do you mean? The standard 5.1 mag contains that much gas. Are you thinking of the 1911 mags?

What they've done differently is make the gas tank bigger.

Nice color, but I'm going to send an e-faceslap to the TM product development/marketing director there. Aaarghh! TM's genius marketing plan: step 1-make pistol in black, step 2-make same pistol in silver, step 3-put black frame with silver slide and silver frame with black slide, tep 4-call it a "new" release. Yay! Not! Hmmm, how about TM make the old black VSR G-Spec in OD! Oooops, they just did it and it's so cool. Don't get me wrong, I really like TM AEG's and pistols but I gotta give them an F and -100 for lame innovation. How's this for real innovation-WE SCAR-L GBB. WE gets +100 for that. TM doesn't even have an AEG SCAR-L! But maybe they will in about 10 more years. China came out with that cheap AEG SCAR-L and after that Classic Army, VFC, etc. Wait, how about if TM releases an M733 in tan and give it a slightly longer barrel and railed upper receiver! Pure genius! Uhh, wait-they just announced that. I'd re-think their recent FN 5.7 pistol GBB release but the pistol is just so ugly looking. If they wanted to be innovative, how about an H&K GBB P3000 pistol or H&K 45/45C? I sure hope KWA/KSC comes out with these. Sorry for the rant-I'm just floored by TM's "new" releases of old stuff.

Ha ha. I chuckle when people flip their keyboards over TM's lack of innovation, even though it's common knowledge that TM make airsoft products for the japanese market, and the japanese market only, without regard for the international demand.

On top of that, it's also known that Mr. Big Shot TM President-San is ultimately the one who decides which models to make, and his decisions are based on his personal taste in gunzers (I read it on the Internet). :P

So, buy a five-seven like a good boy and think good thoughts.

I'd buy one too, but I already have my semi-auto GBB needs covered, so I may end up with an Xtr3333mE instead, aww yeeear boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to teh M4XXX *downs cocktail of red bull and bawls* :3

Ha ha. I chuckle when people flip their keyboards over TM's lack of innovation, even though it's common knowledge that TM make airsoft products for the japanese market, and the japanese market only, without regard for the international demand.

On top of that, it's also known that Mr. Big Shot TM President-San is ultimately the one who decides which models to make, and his decisions are based on his personal taste in gunzers (I read it on the Internet). :P

So, buy a five-seven like a good boy and think good thoughts.

I'd buy one too, but I already have my semi-auto GBB needs covered, so I may end up with an Xtr3333mE instead, aww yeeear boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to teh M4XXX *downs cocktail of red bull and bawls* :3

Lol! You just confirmed everything I ranted on-thanks. Lemme buy another set of TM pistols and AEG's-but this time in silver...

Archived