Prime LR300

KMFDM

I'm (with some reluctance) selling the following gun, as I don't really know what to do with it.

25062282.jpg

A beautiful LR300 with full Z.M Weapons trades and a folding stock like the RS one for LR300.

The gun is in great condition, no battle scars or anything. Everything works without any problems.

It's an LR300 consisting of:

Prime LR300 conversion kit

Prime LR300 folding stock

Custom 9.6V 2200 mAh battery fitted in the foregrip.

Classic Army High-torque motor

Classic Army Gearbox with

Polycarb piston

Vented Polycarb piston head

Bearing spring guide

6mm bearing bushes

Air seal nozzle

Systema metal hopup

The gun chronos approx 380fps

With the gun I'm including 3 RS size magazines (converted ICS hi-cap magazines with TM 68bb internals)

I also have a sliencer and an M3 scope that I can include for a few extra euros.

For this gem I'm looking for about €600 + shipping.

IronWolf: No bumping

• 2 weeks later...

It's been resolved.

Also open for trades. Want the following:

GHK AKS74U

Maruzen/CKW Vz.61, preferably with the VFC silencer

Bizon (kit or on a gun)

SVD Dragunov (any brand, but preferably AtoZ, A&K or CA)

if a Bizon kit was offered, you'd have to be willing to put down a minimum of $1500 USD cash + the LR300

(I have a GWS Bizon...1 of 50 made)

It sounds pretty tempting, however I don't really have $1500 to spend right now. )=

• 2 weeks later...
It's most certainly not plastic of any kind so my guess is aluminum.

(This is the stock anyway's:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...PRIME%20LR-300)

I just want to let you know that I have alot of experience with all of the known airsoft ZM LR300s variants on the market...and it's more than just Prime, G&G, and A&K.

I can honestly tell you that the Prime LR300 ML (military 5 pos, telescoping side folder) stock has an ABS plastic butt cap, not metal.

If it is metal, it is an aftermarket/ clone one...the metal/plastic butt caps ARE NOT compatible with one another.

The aftermarket/clone LR300 stock LOOKs like the Prime one, but putting them side to side, you will find quite a number of differences.

Archived