ACM Spas 12 Shotgun

bankz5152

Wow!

I suppose it might be a good sign if they're paying enough attention to us so they dust off those nasty old SPAS replicas from the 1980s and try and flog them again.

Now maybe they'l listen when we say "GO AWAY AND MAKE IT A METAL COPY OF THE TM GUN WITH A FOLDING STOCK!"?

I was expecting something a bit better than that....

I also had one of those about 7 - 8 years ago, it had 3 injection molded plastic barrels that slotted together and the overall quality was pretty rubbish, but then what would you expect from a gun that sized at that price eh? ;)

Now maybe they'l listen when we say "GO AWAY AND MAKE IT A METAL COPY OF THE TM GUN WITH A FOLDING STOCK!"?

Amen to that! I'm pretty sure that over sized door stop has been around for some time... and the thread title had gotten me all excited... I should've known when I saw that it had been rated 1 star... :rolleyes:

DK.

;)

Well, you can still use it as a backup for a sniper.

When you get spotted you can throw it in the bushes causing them to rattle and disguise your trial a bit.

No, seriously, it's 15 bucks. Even my latest tiny one-piece-of-junk-metal-sling-mount was more than $15.

Archived