new G&P ambi SR16!

bart_dude

man if only i had enough money

finally a gun perfect for lefties like me :)!

kinda makes me wish they sold this cheaper without a stock and grip since everyones gonna switch it out or already has more of them

and without the RIS cause its not free floating :P

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=27289

You know what's good for lefties as yourself? A SCAR...

Well, I bet he wants something that doesn't snap in 2 after a few magazines

They also changed the trademarks to something more accurate of the newer knight rifles. I wonder if they will ever make engraved knight trades, that would be awesome.

They also changed the trademarks to something more accurate of the newer knight rifles. I wonder if they will ever make engraved knight trades, that would be awesome.

SCARs don't snap in 2. Not 1 WE scar has done that, naturally.

I wonder if they will ever make engraved knight trades, that would be awesome.

Real Knight's trades are laser etched, not engraved... So, while engraved trades would be nice, they wouldn't necessarily be accurate reproductions.

Real Knight's trades are laser etched, not engraved... So, while engraved trades would be nice, they wouldn't necessarily be accurate reproductions.

maybe you should check the knights website

here's a link to an SR15

http://www.knightarmco.com/images/sr15_2.html

Also so, what is this I hear about the stock breaking on alot scars?

This is a news thread on the WOC, so you WE users with small epenis complex need to gtfo, unless you have something productive to say about the specific product in the thread.

This thread is about a new WOC, so stop talking about the scar.

I hate you idiot WE fanboys, stop trying to *suitcase* on a superior design, since you obviously can't afford it. Everytime a new WA design comes up, WE users are quick to say their systems are better. Get over it.

Ok, this is great and all. However anyone though about the ejection port? if it came time to use a real one of these you have the chance of spent shells hitting you in the face at an unpleasant speed.

I dont see why people shoot left handed, unless your using somthing like a P90 or possibly F2000. Also the fact is the majority of guns are made to fire right handed, i say just shoot right handed :vodka:

Ok, this is great and all. However anyone though about the ejection port? if it came time to use a real one of these you have the chance of spent shells hitting you in the face at an unpleasant speed.

I dont see why people shoot left handed, unless your using somthing like a P90 or possibly F2000. Also the fact is the majority of guns are made to fire right handed, i say just shoot right handed :vodka:

Shooting right handed while being left eye dominant doesn't turn out too well.

And see that 'pyramid' looking thing behind the ejection port? That pings the brass off to the side so that it doesn't come near the shooter.

Shooting right handed while being left eye dominant doesn't turn out too well.

Actually it's not much of a stretch. I'm left eye dominant and I have no trouble aiming down the sights, if you wanted you could always get a reddot scope to make things easier. But this is truly good news for all you lefties.

well thats about as ignorant a statement as I've seen on arnies yet! :rolleyes:

This is a news thread on the WOC, so you WE users with small epenis complex need to gtfo, unless you have something productive to say about the specific product in the thread.

This thread is about a new WOC, so stop talking about the scar.

I hate you idiot WE fanboys, stop trying to *suitcase* on a superior design, since you obviously can't afford it. Everytime a new WA design comes up, WE users are quick to say their systems are better. Get over it.

At least we've (at least I have) read up enough to know that the WOC is prone to the exact same failures as the original WA! For pete's sake.. who cares about the tiny scrap of extra realism you get with the WA bolt/feed style, you elitist bonehead, when the act of scooping a bb into a barrel and firing with the same peice has been proven time and again with pistols, smg's, etc. to.. frankly.. suck.

that being said, I like the fact that GBBr's are expanding beyond new systems, and new platforms, but also to accomodate both right and left handed users. dead simple, but good move G&P!

unless your using somthing like a P90 or possibly F2000

There are many weapons available with reversible/ambi ejection ports so that one can shoot left or right handed, the most common of these being the AUG.

Personally getting a GBB is for REALISM, if I wanted accuracy and reliability in a gas weapon I'd use my Asahi Bushmaster (Classic BV). So that extra little bit of realistic operation from the WAs is what sells it over the WE. I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for users coming to these from AEGs in that if they wanted accuracy and reliability they'd stick with the AEGs.

Even though I'm right handed I like having ambi features, especially the mag catch and selector. This is a nifty little variation, but it's nothing that an $18 part can't solve on it's own, there really is no reason to sell this already built into the weapon, just sell the part to those who want it as that would be a much cheaper process than having to set up an assembly line for another variant of the same thing.

I want a GBB AUG or F2000 that is GIM (I'd settle for a G36 or P90). Until then there are just different mechboxes in the same package, M16 M16 M16 M16 M16. If I owned one of these companies I would just build one whole weapon (or two one M4 one M16) and sell accessories, I swear you'll make much more profit than making 2 zillion versions of the same basic thing, and everyone can accessorize to their hearts content (another selling feature of the WA).

I hate to say this but the GHK AKs and the WE SCAR are really the only things that have truly broken from the mold..... and that is probably why the SCAR is getting so much attention.

maybe you should check the knights website

here's a link to an SR15

http://www.knightarmco.com/images/sr15_2.html

Nice picture... Too bad it doesn't look anything like the real Knight's SR15 M4 I own, or the dozens of Knight's SR15/16 rifles I've messed with at SHOT, SAR, and various other weapon expos.

If they have moved from laser etched to engraved, it is a very recent change. (Which means the vast majority of their weapons - including most the ones in .mil inventory - will still have laser etched trades).

i reckon selling 1 gun and making a lot of spare parts is the best idea ever, which is exactly why no ones done it

so we spend less T.T

wish they sold us really cheap m4 without the stocks, grips and stuff so we can buy different stuff ourselves :(

and HELLL YEAA GBB G36 sounds awesome! cause you know, its already ambi ;)

It doesn't take much to make the WA system ambidextrous. I bought G&P ambi controls for my WOC SR16 months ago. This really isn't all that significant as you're paying for the extra parts. You're better of just getting the WOC gun you like and getting the ambi controls separately ... Unless of course you like exactly what they have there.

Archived