KTW: Flintlock pistol replica

Horsem4n

aparently, KTW wants to wip out a new, unorthidox, gat... O.o

FEAST YOUR EYES!!!!!!

ktw_flintlock_2707.jpg

not that strong being .4j, but hopefully they are cheap so i can stuff my pants full of them.

from the pics, it looks to have a way to adjust hop up, via the hole in the top of the chamber. the ram rod acts as the mag, which is alright in my book, but it means that reloading isnt simple. the hammer appears to draw a piston back and (maybe) setting the flint in the forward position could be a safety?

the gears are metal, but the whole box is plastic, which is a bit of a disappointment. but hell, could still be a pre production prototype.

id definitely consider one if it isnt expensive. but since when is KTW affordable? i just want to shove one in my pants and yell some pirate one liners... O.o...

how bout double barreled versions next?

source:

http://airsoft-news.eu/comment.php?comment.news.3492

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, that would be a lot of fun, and as has already been said by Threadhead, its excempt. But will that mean little kidies out there will start using them as parents get them for christmas as there children want to re-enact Pirates of the Caribbean?

Archived