Marushin shell ejecting CZ75 n a curious Hybrid 1911

michaelmike

Oh *helium* yes! PFC is back! :D

I always wanted a PFC pistol that had a inner barrel and hopup and would take a 6mm BB in the front of the cartridge. I always imagined a pistol like this using the combustion of the cap to power both the blowback of the slide and the propulsion of the BB, so it seems a little odd to me that Marushin would incorporate a gas system as well to power either the blowback or the BB's propulsion.

But, they're the designers and I'm just a speculator so I'm guessing the gas system must have been necessary to get a smooth consistent blowback of the slide or consistent power levels from the BBs.

In any case I'm still thrilled to see the possibility of PFC replicas making a comeback but being actually capable of firing BBs this time around! This is a collector's wet dream :D

Edit: Link to YouTube video of PFC/Gas System 1911, gas shell ejecting Cz75, and strange kiddie space gun thingamabobber --->

Oh how lame... just got the HyperDouraku page translated and it seems the hybrid PFC/Gas system 1911 isn't an airsoft pistol at all. Doesn't fire BBs in any way, it's just a PFC pistol.

*Sighs*

Guess I can still dream of a hybrid PFC/Airsoft pistol and maybe one day Marushin will come through :(

There used to be a gas hybrid pfc Beretta 92 as well. If I am correct it basically uses the gas to make the slide function and recoil, and the cap to make the bang, making it a very nice reliable system, no more misfires if the cap doesnt work.

Oh how lame... just got the HyperDouraku page translated and it seems the hybrid PFC/Gas system 1911 isn't an airsoft pistol at all. Doesn't fire BBs in any way, it's just a PFC pistol.

*Sighs*

Guess I can still dream of a hybrid PFC/Airsoft pistol and maybe one day Marushin will come through :(

Sorry to get your hope up,i wasn't clear in mentioning the 1911 won't be launching any projectile,just the CZ75.

But Marushin sure does at least pushing innovation.

*Sighs*

Sorry to get your hope up,i wasn't clear in mentioning the 1911 won't be launching any projectile,just the CZ75.

But Marushin sure does at least pushing innovation.

There used to be a gas hybrid pfc Beretta 92 as well. If I am correct it basically uses the gas to make the slide function and recoil, and the cap to make the bang, making it a very nice reliable system, no more misfires if the cap doesnt work.

If the cap indeed acts as like a primer in the shell to propell the BB wont this be illagal in the UK?

I think the closest we're ever going to get is the kimber gold match http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26672 or the original cz75 shell ejection, which is a damn shame cause id love a full auto shell ejection rifle or smg, would be even better if the 'shells' were uber cheap to :(

There's a thread on here somewhere about how to turn real empty shell casings into cheap chells for Marushin guns that use shells - check out Technical Discussion, it was quite recent :).

Oh and BTW you know you've written 'S10 respirators' twice in your sig? :D

Stu.

I am thinking that due to the change in laws in japan, and the AEG/PFC hybrid M4 a whyle back...

This will use the gas to propell the BB and the PFC bang to blowback.

If anyone knows of the AEG/PFC hybrid M4 that i mention, the PFC puts a BB at inconsistantly between 400-550 FPS. WAY to powerfull for the laws in japan.

Plus if they where to make this for export, not many places would be able to buy it due to this system either beeing against laws, or requiring a firearms licence.

Certanly in the UK it is totally illegal for any individual to own this type of gun.

There's a thread on here somewhere about how to turn real empty shell casings into cheap chells for Marushin guns that use shells - check out Technical Discussion, it was quite recent :).

Yeah i read that, i might give it a go with the kimber.

Oh and BTW you know you've written 'S10 respirators' twice in your sig? :D

Stu.

although its correct, it does sound a bit spazzy, ill change it soon ;)

Archived