Flyye new EDC Fastpack and Ranger Green items

ninjaklan

What are their prices like? 'Please enquire' sites rub me the wrong way.

If it's Flyye, it is reasonable/on par with Pantac. But apparently, they do all their business via email, and there is quite a big of haggling that can be done. This is from my experience of almost buying a plate carrier from them.

Just like slu said, you can haggle the price. The RRP for Fast EDC is $192, however I ordered it for less aswell as some other items. I'll post a review of the EDC Fatspack in another topic after few weeks use.

I also hated that no prices were listed at first however after few orders I received my own whole pricelist. The quality is on par with Pantac, although my Flyye Weesatch looks much better after 2 months of abuse on the field compared to my old Pantac. I believe they use the same blueprints as PANTAC, after all they were both together under Phantom, however Flyye uses 4x stiching, Pantac 3x and so on I believe. So far I love Flyye, since I've had no bad experience with their stuff and I prefer to buy directly from them (they have superb customer service) rather than buying Pantac at random stores.

The prices are not displayed because they are the manufacturer. They usually just sell to shops and people that sell gear.

There are a few places in the UK that carry Flyye, but none really in the US.

Its not uncommon for manufactures to not list their prices, because the shops that carry Flyye gear should not have to to compete with the manufacture.

As for the quality... I have 2 plate carriers, and one chest rig. I have used Pantac as well, so this is not a biased opinion, and I can guarantee that it is not of lesser quality then Pantac.

Archived