ASAM V1 Mortar - Pre-order

hayabusa46

Mortier%20ASAM%20V1(1).jpg

The ASAM V1 Mortar is 100% made in France.

His conception is full metal with :

- Steel Barrel

- Steel Bi-pod

- Steel Tag

There is an automatic cartidge ejection system.

The barrel inclinaison is full ajustable in axes.

Tested with M203 120 rounds King Arms caetidges, Blaster 0.30g Bb's : shoot over 40 metres.

Avalaible in 3 colors : TAN , OD or Black.

A Must-have in airsoft.

Contact us to the retailer price at jbairsoftshop@gmail.com.

M203 cartidge not included.

Manufacturer JB Airsoft

Calibrer 40 mm

Body Full Metal without markings

Weight 3415 grammes

Grenade type All type 40 mm grenade

Fire Mods Semi

@ 119 €

Interesting... but curios about how it works, ejects the sheell and throw it over 40m than what ? After the game u stay to search your missing shells? :huh:

Edit: http://www.jbairsoft.fr/product_info.php?c...products_id=870

looks like a Blue Peter special!!!

Slight oversight, unless that collar the legs are mounted on is sliding, then its only going to have one trajectory, non adjustable, as the legs are a set length.

and the paint looks poo. But its nice to see them using a Brit squaddie image to promote it, I did a google search and couldnt find any decent french mortar team images either.... ;)

with nerf shells, this would be cool. with explode on contact balls of some sort, this would be awesome. with standard shells, this would be useless.

either way, ill stick with my personal M203, but i have to say, having a few of these lined up as a battery would be neat.

-Joe

at first and only they use a mortar with 2 stage pyros in it. first bang fires the nade about 80-100ft and by time it hits the floor the delat fuse has ended and it explodes.

as was fao asylum in the villafe being shelled by the cursed thing a week back. makes it very hard to hide when its being used against you

I don't see how nerf shells work? How do you know if it lands behind you for example? Working 40mms would be wicked, however there is a reason why we use pyros and bfgs, and not tennis balls as grenades.

Nerf balls with the whistles in them?

the previously mentioned first and only mortar is really good. the marshalls told me that my position was going to get mortared, i thought he was a goon that might simply tell me i was dead when the enemy started waving a stupid steel tube about 60 meters away. to my surprise it started actualy lobbing explosives at me with a great deal of accuracy. yikes! run away!

the previously mentioned first and only mortar is really good. the marshalls told me that my position was going to get mortared, i thought he was a goon that might simply tell me i was dead when the enemy started waving a stupid steel tube about 60 meters away. to my surprise it started actualy lobbing explosives at me with a great deal of accuracy. yikes! run away!

I'm sure thats illegal, but meh, i'm not going to spoil your fun.

Archived