GBB drop-in kit for Dboys AKS74 aeg

michaelmike

I've never seen (so can't tell if that is it) the GHK kit but wouldn't it be the exact same thing?

No as you can see on the bolt its a "full bolt system like the Daytona Gun ak's and just like the real steel ak's.

The GHK's dont have this.

Looks just like a Modified GHK kit and that spring looks WEAK!

No as you can see on the bolt its a "full bolt system like the Daytona Gun ak's and just like the real steel ak's.

The GHK's dont have this.

Looks just like a Modified GHK kit and that spring looks WEAK!

GHK AK-105s have a dummy piston set. I hope this company releases a full length piston too, not just AKSU length.

The spring on a regular GHK kit is very soft also.

this is great. the metal/wood Kalash/Dboys AK's (the only things people seem to have for complaints are the internals anyway) are all under $120 from HK, and then a kit thats under $45?

Thats a GBB AK for near $200 shipped. and you could just buy an entire other kit for the price of 2 or 3 replacement parts if anything fails. Hell, you could sell the gearbox, motor, wiring, battery and mag and buy yourself a second GHK mag too.

stoked!

I know someone posted the details of it on a Taiwanese forum, but are you all sure the details they cut and pasted from the trade listing quoted on there are in tawianese currency too? They arent the only one to call their currency Yuan.

eg 720 TWD is 22 bucks, 720 chinese Yuan on the other hand is just over 100 bucks so if the cut n paste news on that Taiwanese site was actually of an advert from a mianland china supplier the prices being quoted could be chinese.

Bear in mind dboys were lookign to do a copy of the GHK set up and this might well be that

uh...where does it say its gas blow back?

But, are they GBB's or AEG's with blowback? CYMA Have been making Blowback AEG's for a wee while now, so could be either or.

uh...where does it say its gas blow back?

Echo... Echo.....

Well, What do you guys think of these?..

when you click the links you'll see they're listed on the site under

'Top » Catalog » Electric Airsoft Gun » Jing Gong » '

to be honest if the dboys ever does come out I cant see it being more than a couple of hundred bucks and quite probably cheaper if the AGM M4s are anything to go by (whch is what a gun with the stock GHK internals really ought to be selling for)

I know someone posted the details of it on a Taiwanese forum, but are you all sure the details they cut and pasted from the trade listing quoted on there are in tawianese currency too? They arent the only one to call their currency Yuan.

eg 720 TWD is 22 bucks, 720 chinese Yuan on the other hand is just over 100 bucks so if the cut n paste news on that Taiwanese site was actually of an advert from a mianland china supplier the prices being quoted could be chinese.

Bear in mind dboys were lookign to do a copy of the GHK set up and this might well be that

usually in that taiwan forum they rate the prices in Taiwan dollar even they call it "Yuan" but DBoys did the GHK set long time ago, just are waiting permission from GHK to release it, that time when i was there last tournee i shot with the damn thing :) it was ready they said that time need to wait 4 months for the release because they agreed so.

when you click the links you'll see they're listed on the site under

'Top » Catalog » Electric Airsoft Gun » Jing Gong » '

to be honest if the dboys ever does come out I cant see it being more than a couple of hundred bucks and quite probably cheaper if the AGM M4s are anything to go by (whch is what a gun with the stock GHK internals really ought to be selling for)

this is one of those hoaxes again, they are being labeled as Jing Gong but is made by another factory, Jing Gong factory makes only F66xx series M4/M16/HK416 all other ###### come from other factories, they are like Echo1 of China rebrand shitload of things and sell as their own.

none other than the gas piston is a bit shorter than it should be on a full length rifle Will still fit though (different story if the gas piston were rifle length and you were trying to fit it into an AKSU lol)

simplest option Id have though is for them to make the gas piston in three peices - rear part that screws into the bolt carrier, a centre part (the rod itself threaded at both ends) and front part the piston face.

They could then ship it with two different central rod parts to cover the different options

Archived