KSC GBB MP7 thread adaptor.

Prev

Just spoke to the guys at Novatcombat Their custom thread adaptors to fit silencer's or tracer units to the brand new KSC GBB MP7 will be ready by the end of the week. Should be priced around £15.

They also got limited stock left of the KSC GBB MP7 as well.

I can confirm that this will have very little effect on the overall noise, as most of the volume comes out of the shell ejector port. ;)

& somegirls, I'm sure you'll agree, this should also be merged, under a KSC MP7 umberella post?

Greg.

I await accuracy reports on the KSC before going down that particular alley...my upgraded TM is an accuracy & range GOD.

If it's accuracy you are after, I can confirm that the KSC MP7 is right on the money!! Was hopping it in the other day using .25s and Top Gas and the grouping was awesome from about 20 metres. There is nothing that has disappointed me with this gun (this is after falling in love with the TM MP7 too!)

If you start going into review territory Prev, can you put it in appropriate (review / accessories) section rather than here?

There's an awful lot of threads being posted in here which aren't news, so it'd be great to see it in the right place.

Thanks. :)

If I add pictures and a video of the MP7 with the adaptor on, would that be classed as a review??

Hardly, as long as the focus is on topic it shouldn't be a problem.

I think Marlow meant andy-p's comment about the MP7's accuracy. Which let's face it, has absolutely nothing to do with your silencer adapter. ;)

Greg.

Right anyway looks like the price is cheaper than I first said. Should be around the £10 mark. First batch should be ready Friday. Ill be getting mine on Friday. Pictures should be up Friday evening and then me and Andy_P will crack on with the video of it in action with a tracer and silencer Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived