Classic Army EBB G36C

alexishere2008

On airsoft-news.eu Classic Army has a poster of a G36C with "blowback system" and "realistic bolt catch and 8mm bearings" So we have an EBB G36C and finally with a working bolt catch.

Source: airsoft-news.eu

This news was posted a day earlier here on Arnies http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/8281
Everyone's jumping on the blowback wagon now!

I doubt any gun will be able to match the quality of the original Tokyo Marui guns with the recoil engines though. I sure do hope not!

The CA guns are surprisingly nice when it comes to blowback.

They're not as feature rich as the TM's but they still offer a very enjoyable shooting experience which is what it is all about.

The CA guns are surprisingly nice when it comes to blowback.

I don't think CA AEGs have "blowback".

Some of their new M4s have faux bolt cycling, but it's not technically blowback because an insignificant amount of movement along the long axis of the gun is produced. And CA's design is pretty backwards and unimaginative, from what I can tell, seems to go back to direct piston-faux-bolt linkage. G&G's pneumatic cycle system is much better, if only because the faux bolt always returns to battery regardless of piston position.

In the end, TM AEGs are the only ones with a proper electric blowback system right now.

Just the normal CA "chinglish" writing. It doesn't mean anything. This note doesn't surprise me as it's a normal CA type notes.

I think what they mean is that those body parts are one piece injection molded parts. As in the body, handguard and stock aren't two halves put together anymore.

I'm actually pretty tempted. Seeing as the newer CA internals are pretty nice, one would get at least a decent performer just by changing the still seemingly whiny motor. It's also a good thing if they have improved their plastics, as I have absolutely no confidence in the current ###### that's used on CA36 guns.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived