RA-TECH burst trigger kit avaliable now

ZoeTze

• 2 months later...

It's so close to RS I don't get why they don't use the same mechanics. It is insured for click..click..click.. everytime.

Anyways, I have a feeling you will have to adjust velocity and gas flows and all that other fun GBB stuff. :rolleyes:

To keep from real AR-15 users around the world from installing one in theirs and break the law? :rolleyes:

This aint Japan, Taiwan could care less about compatability with centerfire, in Taiwan firearms possession for civilian are completely illegal, exception of the aboriginal which they are limited with stuff worse then muskets and heavier regulation than anything then a soldier with his T91.

It looks like it is based on the real mechanism, as used in the A2 and A4. Unfortunately the real one has it's own problems of reliability. One notable problem is that you need to hold down the trigger for the full 3 rounds. IE if you only fire one of the three, your next burst will be a 2 round one. H&Ks system by comparison only requires one press of the trigger and the whole burst cycle will be completed.

Still, I'd be interested to get one down for mucking about with. I rarely use full auto anyway, burst might be a more useful option. I had even briefly looked at making my own burst system.

• 1 month later...

This thread essentially constitutes as a duplicate thread as there are already two other threads (by the same topic starter), announcing the same product:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=165174

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=169911

ZoeTze, forum rules dictate that rather than creating a new thread for every new announcement about a particular product, all new announcements should be ammended to the original thread.

Hopefully a moderator will cone in and consolidate the threads.

Hmm, I wonder how they are making it do that... Same way as a normal AR, or does it have some kind of electronic sear-tripper in the grip (al a paintball?)

same way M16 burst works, IM NOT KIDDING they copied from the patent pictures, so yea we might get scrutiny from using a design that might be considered prohibited due to the custom agent not knowing, and perhaps it is possible to mod and make it work with firearm hammer

Archived