Recon-Rag

hardcorehaggis

It's completely free and interactive, It's a Bi-Monthly magazine but we update it as news comes in as well. Full of tech help, site reviews, competitions and loads more and with the feed back were getting from our readers we are improving all the time, check out the free mag HERE, and dont forget to enter the competitions and let us know what you think :D

It's completely free and interactive, It's a Bi-Monthly magazine but we update it as news comes in as well. Full of tech help, site reviews, competitions and loads more and with the feed back were getting from our readers we are improving all the time, check out the free mag HERE, and dont forget to enter the competitions and let us know what you think :D

Does Miss Sarah Goodfellow come free with the £99.99 shotgun? If so I'll have two please! :D

Yeah, of course I couldn't read through the nam section and enjoy it ( :P ) without noticing that every single item mentioned was wrong. All of them were a bad choice to purchase if your actually interested in a nam loadout. If some kid comes along and reads that article, goes and picks up those items and tries to start a serious nam loadout based off of them he's going to be mighty disappointed.

Magazines a good start though.

Well as the prices match theres then yep it is just Aisoft World attempting to get into the e-Mag world.

'FireKnife'

Fail. The birds not even half tidy.

Edit:

Okay, props for putting it together, its not a bad piece of work... i just don't get why people would want to take the effort though. You come on a forum like this and in 10 minutes of good reading you learn more than you could any magazine.

I thought she was fit... And that Barrett just tops it all off nicely ;)

But yeah, great, an excuse for AW to sell off all their clone stuff :/

Ben.

Jeez, you think she was fit? Damn man, you need taste. Well, actually you said a Barrett 'tops it off nicely' so you're clearly just void of all taste, regardless of it in relation to a person of the opposite sex. :rolleyes:

It is quite funny though, i remember when AW was Airsoft Scotland, i'd go up to their shop in Burntisland. Frenchy was such a top bloke, but that bald guy, Steve?, was such a *wheelbarrow* i just made a vow never to buy anything from them again, or give them any of my business. I know a lot of players that share the same opinion.

Jamie.

^WHS

Looks like she is ###### off and wants to eat babies...

It says in the mag she's from Dunfermline(its on the same page as her in her undies so I'm guessing not many of us read that bit) which could explain the ###### off bit...

Man this is just as fail as Ai though, except instead of gormless reviews (excluding snowman's pistol ones) we have half naked women.

Oh and guys that is about the best you would get from that area anyway, people down that way often don't look so bonny.

'FireKnife'

airsoft worlds "police" package is like £800 and its all cheap *suitcase* and a PTW mp5 lol AI has semi good reviews and load outs but all the info can be found online for "free" but thats true of every book ever made :D

Archived