WE 416

IronWolf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That receiver is just so wrong. :(

Wonder if they will edit the bolt system to look more like the actual HK416 gas piston system?

The bolt carrier of the 416 is almost identical in appearance to the AR-15 anyway.

The main difference is the gas piston, which is hidden inside the handguard and would be purely cosmetic on an airsoftgun.

But yeah, I hope they fix the receiver and put some proper trademarks on it. Umarex be damned :P

Lets not hope that their cranking them out too fast to actually make quality count.

All WE guns have some sort of problem.

WE M4 still has problems after 3 revisions, WE Scar has problems, i'm pretty sure whatever they are gonna make next is gonna have problems.

That is the problem of satisfing customers, people want guns and they want it now and cheap. When you get something put into production that is cheap and rashly produced, will cause problems. Those same customers who wanted the guns quickly complain about the problems and _I_ WE.

If WE took the time to test, those same customers would have complained about WE being slow. People are so hard to satisfy.

Good job WE, you will take over the GBBr market in no time, and then the world MUAHAHAHHAA

Odd, I don't see any problem with the receiver (aside from obvious prototype finish and lack of trades)

For those that don't know 416's have a higher rail height then a standard ar15 flat top, thats why 416 sights are shorter.

Odd, I don't see any problem with the receiver (aside from obvious prototype finish and lack of trades)

For those that don't know 416's have a higher rail height then a standard ar15 flat top, thats why 416 sights are shorter.

It also has a different lower reciever, the magwell isn't so angled, I hope they include the correct version of the stock and grip

God damn, i cant decide wich gun to wait for! 416 will be sweet, wonder if thier PDW will take m4 mags or Stanag? (Spelling) becuase all the WE guns so far are based on that mag

I really hope not, the real KAC PDW does not work with STANAG magazines...

Archived