Replica MS2 sling for $20!

somegirls

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually they listed the stuff because I was asking them if they can get it for me.

had to wait two or so weeks because there was a misunderstanding and they only had it in OD.

excellent service and communication from AP btw, they even sent me a keychain for my troubles.

package arrived last week and I got it for only USD13, so I guess I was lucky. dont know why its USD20 now.

the only difference on the sling is the absence of blue stitching.

also got me an FDE riser. fits perfectly, a bit OD-ish though.

They're what Costa uses. 'Nuff said. ;)

-Vic

Not really, it just works great.

You can change it from a 1-point into a 2-point sling within seconds and you can adjust it without taking it off.

Gotta admit, the magpul-factors comes into play too. But in the end it still is a great sling system.

Who is this sort of stuff aimed at? Alot of what that guy was saying was about reacting to fire etc, but most of the magpul stuff seems to be bought by hobby shooters or whatever, is any of it used by military or law enforcement?

Magpul has stated that their primary (majority) consumer is the Military. There's not a lot of photography that supports that statement, then again, just because something isn't photographed doesn't mean it isn't true.

Edit: spelling

same where.

When I clicked on "back to..." on the last paypal page I returned to AP where I had to log in again and everything started again.

They resond really quick and are very kind.

So if anybody else has the same problem:

Go through the ordering system again, when you come to the payment method page select "I paid before" and complete the process.

I was just about to drop £100GBP on a real one of these (it's a sling - I must be mad), so I'm glad I spotted this thread!

For those who already have the replica what is the quality like? Will the stitching hold up? What's a quality and finish of the clips and buckles like?

Thanks, Jason

paint is thick and rather shiny. only steel material is the "ring" that holds the part with the dynamics logo and the rest of the sling together.

sling material is shiny, a bit slippery. feels tough, just like the stitching.

adjustment loop works just as smooth as seen in the vids.

front QD feature works like a charm, has a stiff spring. will only come loose if you pull on the string.

rear is the same, locking feature can be operated with just your thumb, and it holds.

Im rather curious to see how the metal parts will hold up.

got one in OD on order, now get those kiddies making tan ones!

Is it just me or is Chris Costa the airsoft version of Chuck Norris?

"Chris Costa doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants"

It could work...

Archived