New Element stuff coming soon!

waxxer

Element is a great company IMO. They are so cheap and their products are through the bench top notch.

Yes, they are quite good apart from their dubious quality GBB internals, poor quality AEG internals such as piston heads, metal bushings and rubbish quality control that leads to things like o-rings being left off piston heads, gearsets with a highspeed ratio casting on one part of the spur gear but helical on another, burrs on the occasional axle on a gearset making them unusable and the useless switch sets etc etc.

They do some good/very good products, but their quality control is rubbish overall so you have to be selective and make sure that you buy from a retailer that in the event of getting a lemon will repair/replace.

The ISM-V is very interesting, but i'm not too confident of it living up to the quality and value benchmark that the G&P Aimpoint replica has set.

Their latest batch of products has been excellent. I've got two of their Surefire Scout clones and both are excellent; great quality, high finish at a brilliant price - with better throw than the real thing.

None of these products are my bag, but i'm looking forward to their future releases.

hmm, is that the magpul bolt release gizmo for a WA there? the one that lets you release the bolt from your trigger finger?

I don't think so. My guess is that it's the front strap of the pistol grip with integrated trigger guard.

It would be sweet though...

It's an unreplicated sight based on a real design with similar functionality without the several thousand dollar pricetag. It would finally give the replica XM8s out there a decent (hopefully) sight, and an interesting thing to bolt onto any other rifle. Element seems to have hit a goldmine with the response on here already.

I always wanted one of these.

Archived