Replacement AGM M4 lower receiver

RUSHER2

wow that looks great and its cheap to

i wonder if they well build or cheap chinese junk

do you think its possible to polish those bodys or are they monkey metal

if they are made the same as the original AGM bodies they are made of Aluminium

far as i know its just stock agm lower now with laser etched trades (upper and various internals have been on sale for a few weeks this is just latest part to be added)

DSC_1245.jpg

agm receiver polishes up OK monkey metal or not.. though you'ld be better off without trades etched on it if polishing it

If you're fitting it onto anything other than an agm you'll need an agm buffer tube and castle nut as the threading is agm specific

I'm a bit confused.

This is definitely NOT the first clone WA receiver.

Prime, G&P and King Arms already make receivers to suit the WA gun.

Bear in mind, as well, that slight differences in measurements means you can really only trust any manufacturers lower to fit to an upper from the same manufacturer.

Basically, this is only gonna work with an AGM upper.

I guess if this means we'll see AGM lowers with trademarks it'll be a good thing. Sort of.

Be nicer if they just sold the guns fitted with the required receiver to start with though.

What's the deal with those USMC trades anyway, are they on real weapons or are they just made up for airsoft? I see them alot on airsoft but never anywhere else.

Wish I could find a link, but if what I read is correct, the trademarks are from a one-off or limited run of receivers for display/promotion.

Aye!

if I have the choice between no trades and fantasy ones (I hate those marine trades since I had them on my first G&P) I'll stick with no trades

Agreed, 100%!

The only real rifles that I've seen with the USMC logo on the receiver, were the USMC IAR rifles. Specifically, the LWRC M6A4.

-Vic

If only they made a Colt instead :(

I see there's one with cheesy laser-etched Colt markings sort of available now.

They're listed among PX-Airsoft's "new stuff" list but when you click the picture it links you to a spare upper receiver instead.

*EDIT*

Got to it a different way. CLICKY!

Aye is mucho naff, I dont know why they dont just supply a plain one with an A4 sheet of letraset dry transfers covering all sorts of 'trades' to apply yourself lol

they're also listing it as suits AGM WA G&P and JG which is kinda confusing as the AGM buffer tube is different thread from WA/G&P (not seen anyone confirm the JG yet, while gunner has the JM listed as being RS tube compatible) so dont see how it can suit both - one or the other is going to need a buffer tube

Archived