Echo 1's New guns

frvwfr2

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

I CAST MAGIC MISSLE SO I AM SURE TO HIT! OMG!

SO UGLY THAT ONLY CAPITOL LETTERS WILL DO ITS' UGLINESS JUSTICE!!!

All kidding aside, this isn't the prettiest gun, but hey, it might float someone's boat. Aside from that not much to add other than it COULD be the platform for some interesting mods if you were so inclined to pistol that thing up sci-fi fashion.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

I CAST MAGIC MISSLE SO I AM SURE TO HIT! OMG!

SO UGLY THAT ONLY CAPITOL LETTERS WILL DO ITS' UGLINESS JUSTICE!!!

All kidding aside, this isn't the prettiest gun, but hey, it might float someone's boat. Aside from that not much to add other than it COULD be the platform for some interesting mods if you were so inclined to pistol that thing up sci-fi fashion.

Try casting Flame Strike or Fireball if you wanna kill it with fire :P

New gun: ick.

I can understand why they keep making AR-15s, they pull in loads of money for E1. It seems all they're making these days are ARs with different externals though... which they are. (Oh look! An M4 with a new rail system/ stock/ battery box! JOY!)

But really? If I'm going to get an M4, I'll just get a plain ol' M4. E1 should just improve on the internals and sturdiness of existing models, maybe even attempt to innovate a little. But I can hardly blame them there, they're cloners. And the company seems to know what it's doing enough to make a bunch of money. That website looks pretty expensive.

E1 rant over now.

Just my elitist $0.02...

Archived