VFC M4 Series GBB

pjcat1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll take a lot for me to buy a GBB rifle again. Mine are great (& overpriced) wall hangers now. I think I'll stick with my sewing machines for now. One thing I will say though, if their GBBs are aesthetically as good ad their AEGs are, these will probably be some of the nicest looking GBBs on the market.

Great, just when I decide to get the new INO.....

Still, the INO may be the better choice; chances are this won't have a forged reciever and front sight, and no doubt there will be less steel. My guess is the internals will be robust but made of weaker materials (POM or Aluminum instead of steel). Unless INO really stepped up the finish and markings on their receiver, the VFC may win in that area.

IMO, the VFC could still be VERY sucessful. All they have to do is make their prices comparable to the G&P WOC and make the system as reliable out of the box as possible. If they do that they could eat up a good chunk of G&P's sales.

Big whoop. Another GBBR. Externals will be good. Internals will be shoddy. This won't do well.

How can you judge something without it being released?

Do you know anything about VFC? If you have the slightest clue about VFC, then you will know this rifle will be no less than superb.

Just because your only experience with the WA system comes from an AGM or ACM, doesn't mean they all suck. You don't judge a 500 dollar VFC AEG, based on a cheap 100 dollar JG clone.

The WA system is the GBBr equivalent of the V2 gearbox. It will be copied and copied, until the whole market is flooded, but that just means more parts being avaliable and avaliable to people of all economical status.

Since VFC is releasing a SCAR as well. VFC is doing more than what WA is doing, hopefully all VFC guns will have a GBBr equivalent. 

I'm certainly not "100% Shocked". <_<

woo, *generic Americanski assault rifle*.

If you don't care why bother posting?

Just because you don't like M4's doesn't mean there aren't other people who are actually interested in the gun. You don't see me (a GBB lover) posting in every news thread about a new AEG saying 'woo, *generic sewing machine*.'

...... <_<

I do like the M4; its actually the most common in my collection. I haven't bought an AEG in over 4 years, and I'm looking for a reliable WA-similar system. I do care; I was hoping VFC could do better than go after the same models everyone has released already. If you can be happy its an M4 and post about it, I can surely be upset that its an M4 and post about it, eh?

SCAR & M4 now looking very interesting.

How about a 249 next? They've had one in the past and the box maq could fit a good sized charge of fuel.

well why have a gas mag for an m249 when you can just run a gas line? http://www.airsoftgasblowbacks.com/ turn any m249 into a gbb with no worries about cool down or running out of gas any time soon

Except so far, only M4's have been made out of WA system. At least WE system is being used for SCARs now, and they are taunting us with expansive line-up.

IF WA system ends up being the "only ball in the game", it needs to be adapted to other frames pronto, or we can just forget a major GBBR breakthrough, since not all of us want to use AR rifles.

But we don't know yet what internals this is going to have, do we? It could be anything from WA, WE , KJW or their own, in order of likelihood.

well why have a gas mag for an m249 when you can just run a gas line? http://www.airsoftgasblowbacks.com/ turn any m249 into a gbb with no worries about cool down or running out of gas any time soon

The owners of that site should get their *albatross* kicked for putting that *suitcasey* music into the site on autoplay. :angry:

The owners of that site should get their *albatross* kicked for putting that *suitcasey* music into the site on autoplay. :angry:

well i sure dont like them because of their music but their products. ITs classic airsoft being reborn drop in style. They are working on finishing details to an m4 drop in for any v2 gearbox gun.

so aeg mags + blowback + no cool down+ adjustable fps +ANY v2 gearbox aeg can use it = win???

bad thing is freaking high purchase price. in the 600s without an air rig! thats like 800 with the line and a tank!

ill stick with my g&p woc :D

I thought the same thing until my gun arrived from them. After shooting the gun and realizing it's excellent quality, they can play re-runs of the teletubbies on their site for all I care. As long as they keep making these great guns, we can let it slide. ;)

ill stick with my g&p woc :D

Which you've probably spent the same amount of money on for a potentially unreliable system that doesn't have AEG mag, inner barrel, and body kit compatibility. :P

Archived