Magpul ACS Stocks at Rhino Airsoft

aznriptide859

Most AEG and GBB buffers are Milspec or smaller. So only buy the MilSpec stocks. Never buy the Commercial Spec stocks. Even the MilSpec stocks will leave you with a little bit of slop. Not a fan of the ACS. I find the CTR far more comfortable. If I need a more substantial stock I'd go with the UBR.

I love the idea of having a more substantial stock and at the same time being able to transition with the ASAP sling point. I guess I will just go with the PTS version since I am unsure about slop.

I kinda like that idea too....my old AEG KA had the clubfoot mod stock and I like the fat cheek weld on that, the CTR doesn't really offer that, but I like the adjusting mechanism and friction lock. The ACS seems to be the combo of both....

The RS one I can only find in black though, PTS does does offer FDE, but its only $20 less than the real one....maybe I'll keep looking...

I agree with ya. I find the only thing lacking on the CTR is the fat cheek weld and this addresses that. Something about the angles and storage compartment design is a little off putting though. OTOH, Emod with a friction lock would be pretty badass.

Why not just buy the REAL ACS made by Magpul in the USA? They are the same price IIRC :P

Tis a nice stock though.

Well, if only they'd ship internationally, but nooo.... <_<

Unless they do now, do they? :) (most probably not)

Archived