Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts

Jboud18

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I was also thinking of using the SAS loadout with weesatch but was wondering whether it may be too front heavy.

So.... could anyone provide me with pictures of a loaded weesatch with some sort of grenade/other pouch arrangement on the front. I side view as well as front would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, razor

Thanks guys, im trying to get pics but it would be a tv picture lol. And another thing. I thought i seen a back to the weestath on the guy too?

EDIT:

SAS are wearing Temperate DPM trousers and a black (or navy, but probably black) jumper (commando jumper, woolypully).

Then varying load bearing kit and headgear.

Uhh can you tell me what DPM means and are jumpers real or are you screwing around with me?

vvvvv- I forgot their in war completley, and im so used to westatchs being only the front in airsoft.

Thanks guys, im trying to get pics but it would be a tv picture lol. And another thing. I thought i seen a back to the weestath on the guy too?

EDIT:

Uhh can you tell me what DPM means and are jumpers real or are you screwing around with me?

vvvvv- I forgot their in war completley, and im so used to westatchs being only the front in airsoft.

DPM = disruptive pattern material. It's the standard camo of the British army.

I've uploaded a bunch of pictures that may interest people.

These are all ingames, it's pretty hard to find a time when they're stood still for long enough to line a picture up decently.

SAS

Cpt. Price

Pvt. Maxwell

"Gaz"

USMC

Lt. Vasquez

Sgt. Griggs

Cpl. Carson

Other

Al Asad

You absolute legend. I was looking for some good photos of Cpt. Price and Gaz. Have an imaginary +20 from me.

P.S. Can you get any more photos of Price and Gaz?

regarding multiplayer Force Recon, they switch between Desert MARPAT and tan flightsuits. I can't tell with their vests though, but the guys above seem to know what they're talking about.

One piece of kit I CAN recognize is the shemagh (forgot what it's called in Arabic) but it's the white headscarf with red patterns, or the green/tan one with black patterns, depending on the map.

I'll grab a few more tomorrow.

Try to get one of Gaz on the "FNG" level. He'll be in good light, and I *think* he's wearing all his gear.

One thing that confuses me is why Gaz and Price are wearing Union Jacks. Isn't the SAS officially deniable and not linked to the United Kingdom in any way? Meh.

at least its modeled pretty accurately compared to many games out there. One thing that bothers me though are the top rails of the upper on the armalites though...

i'll try to take some pics too once i get the time (i'm also pretty sure the USMC ingame where both FSBE and intereceptors)

er no, but if it was 'covert' op then there wouldn't be ANY patches of any kind also am I imagining it or is that awalther red dot on prices M4 (don't think its a diemaco, barrel looks wrong)

Yeah, they're Walthers on the M4s. The M4/203 has either a reflex sight or EOTech depending on whether you're Force Recon or SAS.

One thing that annoys me is that non of the M4s in the game have a front sight.

And also since when have the SAS used the M21?

Archived