New Revolver from WinGun

Chief Smackaho

the WG revolvers are actually pretty nice. definately better than other clone revolvers like the HFC savaging bull or the Bell M10.

only bad part of this one is the plastic outer barrel. but the 8 round clip is nice, i didnt see that before.

the 6' has a metal outer barrel, but only holds 6 rounds judging from RSOVs pic.

the 6' has a metal outer barrel, but only holds 6 rounds judging from RSOVs pic.

yeah, they do. its just this newest one that has a plastic outer barrel and 8 round clip.

Would make a good starting poiny for a "Sci-fi" style revolver.

that may be a fun project.

i may be swayed to buy one if they release spare 8 round clips for cheap.

RSOV posted a new wingun revolver that is similar to a S&W 327 M&P R8

I see David Blunkett's started posting on Arnies! ;)

Nothing new and nothing like an M&P R8...

Maybe a bit of (harmful, judging by the FPS) fun, but I thought airsoft was supposed to be about realism... Anyone ever seen such a disproportionate revolver in the real world? (Mateba excluded! :) )

Cheers.

All of the WG Co2 metal revolvers shoots over 350 fps, ranging from 350-380. The quality is very good, I haven't experience any leakage so far.

the simular ones on Actionsportgames fire 550fps on 12gr capsules (there different makes but shows how much different brands vary in power)

if you guys don't understand the clips, check out this video:

skip to 0:46

its just like that(but thats just the HFC revolver), where the cylinder is recessed to accommodate linked rounds. the linked rounds just drop in like you were using moon clips for real revolvers.

the 4 inch WG revolvers can shoot up to 450 in the summer, the 6 inch versions up to 500 and the 8 inch versions up to 550+. im not 100% on those numbers, but thats what i have herd.

i havent heard of leaking. the things are really tough.

Anyone ever seen such a disproportionate revolver in the real world? (Mateba excluded! :) )

I've held and fired a revolver chambered in .600 Nitro-Express.. also an old army one chambered in .45-70 govt.

The .600 nitro gave me instant RSI in both wrists and i couldnt type for several hours.

pfeifer-zeliska-600-nitro-express-revolver-05.jpg

.45-70

000_0599.jpg

*Edit*

On topic - my WinGun Sport 7 is quite good, its a bit hot at 430 fps though.

I assume theres no way to regulate the gas flow form the Co2 cartridges?

I dropped the power on mine quite easily

There's several ways you can do it

Easiest way - Weaken the hammer spring. You can pinch the spring out of a ballpoint pen and use that, will drop it to around 320 or so. Makes teh hamemr a bit weak and anaemic though, but really lightens the trigger pull.

You can also increase the tension on the valve spring by spacing it out with a washer or two, meaning it needs more force to push the same amount of gas through.

buf, 550 fps in a reliable co2 powered, nice, but as the inners for some kind of sniper thing, also the 6 rounds seems really adecuate for me if that power is real, if the sniepr is not able to beat in 6 rounds enought to make the opfor think twice about the way they approach...

If someone dares to open one and see if this thing could be upgraded with AEG barrels would be perfect.

The .600 nitro gave me instant RSI in both wrists and i couldnt type for several hours.

Surely a contadiction in terms it was either instant or caused by repetition can't be both. Also your missing the point thet Win gun just doesn't look right yours do because thet are revolvers chsmbered for rifle rounds.

yeah, just search for "wg revolver" or "win gun revolver". win gun may be one word.

also, in terms of giovannies request, the gun has no hop up. i would assume the bore that holds the barrel is straight too, so modification to fit a type of hop is possible. i was thinking of installing a WE M4 barrel where the hop up bucking fits flush with the barrel and then drilling a hole in the top of the outer barrel, tapping it and making it adjustable.

the only thing you need to keep in mind is that this thing shouldnt be shot fast. the co2 system must give inconsistent numbers upon rapid fire.

Archived