Power up nozzle for M4 GBBs by Airsoftsurgeon

chas

Hey all! I just saw this on airsoft-news.eu Clarence has come up with a nozzle that will increase the power on your M4 GBB (it works with WA, AGM, JG, Inokatsu and G&P). Now I know most of you are already satisfied with the FPS on your guns and sometimes they are even too hot for some countries. But what I found interesting about the video Lai uses to show his new product, is how the Power Booster helps stabilize the power: he tests the nozzle with a WA and a Golden Eagle (wich I assume is a JG?) and the tune up part really helps getting consistent FPS in a very unconsistent WA. What youll see in the video is ths:

WA stock:

WA w/ Power Booster:

Pretty impressive, IMO.

Now the interesting part comes when he shows the Double Eagle (again: Jing Gong?). The gun is amazingly consistent out of the box (and safe to use in most countries with the FPS limited to 350) and while Clarence's nozzle ups the FPS, it loses a bit of consistency between shots.

Double Eagle stock:

Standard deviation: 1 fps

Double Eagle w/ Power Booster:

Standard deviation: 6 fps

Hope this product is helpful to those of you who have to deal with unconsistent shots. Lets hope this works as well when firing in full auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMaUNhpLGtE...player_embedded

Hey all! I just saw this on airsoft-news.eu Clarence has come up with a nozzle that will increase the power on your M4 GBB (it works with WA, AGM, JG, Inokatsu and G&P). Now I know most of you are already satisfied with the FPS on your guns and sometimes they are even too hot for some countries. But what I found interesting about the video Lai uses to show his new product, is how the Power Booster helps stabilize the power: he tests the nozzle with a WA and a Golden Eagle (wich I assume is a JG?) and the tune up part really helps getting consistent FPS in a very unconsistent WA. What youll see in the video is ths:

WA stock:

WA w/ Power Booster:

Pretty impressive, IMO.

Now the interesting part comes when he shows the Double Eagle (again: Jing Gong?). The gun is amazingly consistent out of the box (and safe to use in most countries with the FPS limited to 350) and while Clarence's nozzle ups the FPS, it loses a bit of consistency between shots.

Double Eagle stock:

Standard deviation: 1 fps

Double Eagle w/ Power Booster:

Standard deviation: 6 fps

Hope this product is helpful to those of you who have to deal with unconsistent shots. Lets hope this works as well when firing in full auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMaUNhpLGtE...player_embedded

It's an issue that WE solved a long time ago with its CO2 nozzle that also works with propane- consistent FPS.

WE's GBB M4 nozzle and valve design make it relatively easy to adjust power. TSC and RA-Tech have both produced after market kit to make it even easier.

Archived