New Western Arms to be released!

Inspector

Good God, it's a Kongsberg! My dad owns a real one!

Words cannot describe my hatred and/or jealousy, sir. <_<

Errr..... isn't it an original type M1911 with some awesomely Nor-vee-jun metric markings every component serial numbered and a freaky-cool and utterly unique slide lock?

Yes. Yes it is.

:P

• 4 months later...
Anyone know where/if any of the Kongsbergs showed up? Been looking for one and can't even find them listed with any of the usual suspects.

Guns 'n' Guys have them Jag. If you get one, be sure to post up some piccies! Even though there's no metal kit (yet), I'm finding it hard to remain strong on this one and not add it to the collection..... ;)

GnG Kongsberg M1914

they take anything up to 3 months to appear once showcased on the webby :)

That's good to know... seeing as they've disappeared from WA's website.

Guns 'n' Guys have them Jag. If you get one, be sure to post up some piccies! Even though there's no metal kit (yet), I'm finding it hard to remain strong on this one and not add it to the collection..... ;)

GnG Kongsberg M1914

Last time I tried to order something from them they only did wire transfers. Maybe something has changed since then.

I might just wait until they get in stock with eHobby, Redwolf, UNco, and/or WGC....

Archived