More Tokyo Marui guns to be released!

Inspector

I was checking Tokyo Marui's webpage looking to see if there was anymore news on when they will release the beretta PX4. Well they still haven't released it yet but I did stumble across some new variants being released.

Looks like some custom glocks in two different color schemes and some new AK's.

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/02/glock...stom/index.html

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/01/ak102_aks74n/index.html

AK's look cool but why does Marui keep releasing variants and stuff that is already flooding the market.

I want my BERETTA PX4 MARUI!!!!!!!! On that note anyone know when that is going to be released?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these Glocks auto? If they are, I won't even consider buying them (it's so unrealistic).

TM is still churning out stuff that are already repeated in history. Don't they even know the word "innovation"?

Glock 17s made by TM have never been auto...

(And it would be realistic if they were Glock 18s as they are select fire, semi auto and full auto)

and i was just saying that this news has been posted before.

and Elrey was saying that regardless of whether you've seen it before, we haven't so it's news to use, whether or not it's news to you...

On top of that, I haven't found any other reference to this in the News Forum, so this is a perfectly legitimate and fair topic, considering not everyone has seen it!

Glock 17s made by TM have never been auto...

*cough* TM AEP Glock *cough*

I like to look of these Glocks, but I can't bring myself to "go Glock". I am an 1911 man, and this is a feeling a little like Mac v PC, Canon v Nikon, Smooth v Crunchy, etc. You pick a side and stick with it.

The Glock 17 "customs" aren't anything special - I have already accomplished that with a Guarder kit in 2008. The AK-74 variant looks interesting, though. I have played with their AKS-74U and I must say that I was fairly impressed. Let's hope that the new AK improves upon that.

Archived