Airsoft Motion Tracker

kengo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks a bit HALO-esque, the difference being that it can only show the position of your teammates. Good for avoiding friendly fire, I suppose.

But really, are you going to be looking down at a screen during a skirmish? "Let's see, tom is over there and harry is over here, d'oh I've been hit!"

I wonder what the price tag is.

I doubt it would work as well as this. If you've ever played milsim you can imagine how nice it would be to know precise locations rather than the usual guesstimates you hear over the radio.

You could get similar benefits from a grid map of the AO and a cheap GPS unit.

I doubt it would work as well as this. If you've ever played milsim you can imagine how nice it would be to know precise locations rather than the usual guesstimates you hear over the radio.

You could get similar benefits from a grid map of the AO and a cheap GPS unit.

My friend bought that Rino, and we though it does the job we want, but it only updates location like 30 sec or soemthing plus u need to upload maps....... not fast enough for on going game.

Just attach it to your gun COD6 style. Lol.

May be useful to know the location of 9 of your others guys on a screen without having to use the squawk box. Teammates can potentially regroup sooner without relaying information constantly has the rest team push forward with the objective.

I stand corrected, but a precise position updated every 30 seconds is still a lot better than "I'm 200 yards from a brown rock, over". You would know where a fireteam or recon element is located when they radio in, and use that info to make sense of their reports on enemy positions; you don't really need to watch their blip run around a screen.

OTOH this thing looks like a lot of fun, hopefully it's cheap.

Archived