UNCO GBB M14

Unfortunatly I do not own this but I've had the pleasure of looking after it for the past 4 months and now I've been asked by the owner to sell it for him. He's got an expensive ex girlfriend to pay for and needs the cash.

Right, The gun.

It's a UNCO m14, they were very very limited (~10 ever made)

Body work

It's full steel and wood and uses many real steel parts (stock, mag shell, rear sight, trigger group, heat shield and, flash hider) everything else is either real steel or extremely good quality repro. All metalwork is milled. the barrel is blued along with many other parts. The mag internals are milled from ali and housed in a real mag. Stock is real and carries all apropriate markings. This gun can take ALL real steel cosmetic accessories. The heat shield is fiber glass and ventilated.

Mechanics

This rifle opperates on a gas in mag GBB system. Very similar to GBB pistol. The inner barrel is a KM head TN 6.04mm and is approx 560mm long. There is no hop BUT there is ample room for a custom grub screw type one to be added. the gun has both full auto and semi auto modes of fire. recoil is snappy but light in comparrison to plastic bodied WA m4. This is mainly down to the heavy wieght of the gun.

FPS on a cold mag is 390 on green and .2's

The mag is leak free but could do with a new fill valve as it likes to spray gas (like a tm) as you fill it.

The gun is supplied with loading rod, spare mag rubbers, and real deal sling.

original details can be found here

12102009322.jpg

Bad photo but i'll take some more and add. Videos of it shooting will be added soon.

Asking for £1200 ono including postage. that's less than a PTW or some support guns!

Any questions please ask

• 3 weeks later...

Archived