Ares LMG!

kodiak22

Ares: Hubba hubba

Yeah, not the most serious news title, but still- ARES LMG is coming:

What are you waiting for?

ARES is preparing to give you surprise all the time…..the upcoming new product is ARES’ LMG!

We are pleased to inform you that pre-order is being accepted now and below is our ARES’ LMG promotion poster

:D YES!!! A KAC LMG!!!!.

From Airsoft News EU : http://www.airsoftnews.eu/news.php

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*suitcase* that looks nice.

I thought ARES makes AEG for Star. Given the fact that ARES supplying domestic now, have Star given up on business? I really haven't heard much anything new from Star lately.

By the way is it just me that cloth ammo carrier looks bigger than 100rounder? It looks like somewhere inbetween 100 and original 200 box carrier.

*suitcase* that looks nice.

I thought ARES makes AEG for Star. Given the fact that ARES supplying domestic now, have Star given up on business? I really haven't heard much anything new from Star lately.

By the way is it just me that cloth ammo carrier looks bigger than 100rounder? It looks like somewhere inbetween 100 and original 200 box carrier.

blimey.. did you miss that ares split from star about a year ago?

It seems ARES along with Marui is probably the only most active manufactuerer coming up with new models/systems? I mean other companies like CA, ICS, G&G and others just pretty much copying each other.

Isn't ARES the one made first UMP, first L85, first FAL/SLR, first FNC, first Tavor, first SCAR and so forth?

This LMG release is unique and fresh among milions of M4 and Aks. Definitely a suprise.

for those of us who aren't on airsoftnews can we have some pics across?

Just click the link and photos you will have. It's not as if you need a subscription or account to view airsoftnews.eu

@Fal: I am pretty sure Dboys got to the SCAR first, or maybe it was before VFC released theirs.

Just click the link and photos you will have. It's not as if you need a subscription or account to view airsoftnews.eu

@Fal: I am pretty sure Dboys got to the SCAR first, or maybe it was before VFC released theirs.

as it happens airsoftnews simply never loads for me, dont' know why, never has either.

Archived