KSC MP7 Enhanced feeding nozzle

-l-

Enhanced feeding nozzle for KSC/KWA GBB MP7

Claimed to withstand even the 1600 Red Gas.

It should be available in most HK based online shop next week.

I personally tested it with green gas, see the following video

Black: Original from KSC

White: Enhanced version

post-11810-1256382942_thumb.jpg

post-11810-1256382961_thumb.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enhanced feeding nozzle for KSC/KWA GBB MP7

Claimed to withstand even the 1600 Red Gas.

It should be available in most HK based online shop next week.

quote]

Thank you for bringing it to our attention but you are a bit of a tease:

Who is the manufacturer & what exactly are their claims?

Is this actually the answer to our prayers or just a waste of money?

Has any one taken the time to blast, say, 10,000 full auto, green gas rounds through a batch of them?

Sorry to be skeptical, I just don't want to get excited over nothing. :huh:

Greg.

Hey Greg

I think the manufacturer is called Readyfighter. I don't have any red gas so I cannot test it, but a friend tried about 20 mags of 1600 red gas and couple of 2200. I guess there should be no problem to run green gas with it. You can email to info@readyfighter.com if you got any question on the spec.

Hey Greg

I think the manufacturer is called Readyfighter. I don't have any red gas so I cannot test it, but a friend tried about 20 mags of 1600 red gas and couple of 2200. I guess there should be no problem to run green gas with it. You can email to info@readyfighter.com if you got any question on the spec.

Many thanks.

Greg.

I am not up to date on these things, have the old ones been breaking?

Yep. Me and 2 other friends' MP7s all broke. 10 mags, 5 mags, 4 mags (mine) in. All bought from different sources (and different countries) although I think they are all from the first production batch. All were running with Green Gas.

Looking forward to long term reviews of this thing. But it seems like replacement nozzles from KSC are doing the job already. Any benefits besides this thing being stronger?

Yep. Me and 2 other friends' MP7s all broke. 10 mags, 5 mags, 4 mags (mine) in. All bought from different sources (and different countries) although I think they are all from the first production batch.

Looking forward to long term reviews of this thing. But it seems like replacement nozzles from KSC are doing the job already. Any benefits besides this thing being stronger?

From what I've noticed, the nozzle hole is slightly bigger than the original one. So it will allows more gas flow, hence a bigger the power/velocity. This is what I think, I need to get a chronometer to do the test on this. I guess they cannot makes the nozzle hole any bigger or it will suck the BB in (and became a "Eating nozzle" lol). Alright alright enough for the bad joke. From what I remember the Taiwan/KWA version MP7 nozzle also have a bigger hole so they are more powerful than the Japan version. However Japan version have a higher ROF (due to more precise machinery?) according to this (http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-45256-3-1.html). I hope this can get me the power of KWA and the RoF of KSC. Yet I have to run some test to found out.

By the way, drill a small hole on the cylinder to cause the depressurize faster can make your gun withstand the green gas for a while. As seen in the first photo I posted.

Archived