Systema Energy

thornado

Latest from Systema:

Eneregy_01.jpg

"To be specific, we replaced all of our conventional parts which we originally believed to have been superior in strength with a lighter, hollow structured sintered product, and for the components that bears any load (such as all of our gears) we reinforced it by adding a heat treatment process. Due to the nature of the Sector Gear requiring durability yet a strong focus on light weight, special NC processing was undertaken to the small gear teeth section prior to assembly. Likewise, due to the NC processing much of the large Sector Gear teeth area have also been removed therefore to maintain the balance of strength, Dry Carbon panels have been press fitted onto that section. Our Spur /Helical Gear are our new concept."

Read more with this link...

http://www.popularairsoft.com/now-get-more...-systema-energy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two are bad boys! :D

4 x super-duper-F1-carbo-light-Ver2 gearboxes please.

Did I say it was Ver2? A fundamentally flawed, ancient design for M16-a-likes. :lol:

It's a bit retro don't you think? Like selling F1 Anglia engines. :( If you absolutly must have a Systemma-Stoner, go the whole hog & get a PTW. I would. :rofl:

I'll stick to the modern stuff: P90's, G36's, MP7's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh MP7's (Makes noise like Paul Whitehouse's Kenneth, 'Suits you sir') Oo! :huh:

With guns like these, (oo, MP7 sir, Oooo!), who wants yet another M16-a-like or it's innards? :blink:

Greg.

I'll stick to the modern stuff: P90's, G36's, MP7's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh MP7's (Makes noise like Paul Whitehouse's Kenneth, 'Suits you sir') Oo! :huh:

With guns like these, (oo, MP7 sir, Oooo!), who wants yet another M16-a-like or it's innards? :blink:

Greg.

greg, you MISCHIEF MAKER! It is all-important to keep the V2 alive, how else will people look like american soldiers? It doesn't matter if the bb rolls out of the barrel so long as they LOOK RIGHT!

greg, you MISCHIEF MAKER! It is all-important to keep the V2 alive, how else will people look like american soldiers? It doesn't matter if the bb rolls out of the barrel so long as they LOOK RIGHT!

:rofl:

M16 am bestest. Systemmarr am even betterer. :no:

You have to laugh, first you get mugged off buying one of the marvelous emsixteeny offerings & then you stick a new F1 V2 box in it. :huh:

It makes our quest for a bullet proof $22 nozzle look quite reasonable. :D

Greg.

My major issue with the v2 is that it's fiddlier than most to put back together :) If only systema had invented the Modify gearset that come in a backet. Then they would deserve at least some of the worship they seem to receive.

1, I'm starting to think i'm the only person in the world who's never had any major issues with a V2 gearbox or anything armalite related...

2, Am i somehow special, or magical?

3, I'm going to assume i am.

1, You are.

2, You are.

3, Me too.

Greg.

My major issue with the v2 is

1, Poo hop & shot to shot variation = no accuracy.

2, Front end gearbox cracks.

3, Wire rout past the pinion gear making for potential short circuit particularly with heavy guage wire.

4, Wot-u-said, it's a pig to do anything with: 2 screws remove the P90 box & a barrel change is tool-less. As opposed to an hour in the shed with a stoner.

Greg.

My major issue with the v2 is that it's fiddlier than most to put back together :) If only systema had invented the Modify gearset that come in a backet. Then they would deserve at least some of the worship they seem to receive.

I am sure that Systema are kicking themselves for not thinking of the modular gearset first.

1, Poo hop & shot to shot variation = no accuracy.

2, Front end gearbox cracks.

3, Wire rout past the pinion gear making for potential short circuit particularly with heavy guage wire.

4, Wot-u-said, it's a pig to do anything with: 2 screws remove the P90 box & a barrel change is tool-less. As opposed to an hour in the shed with a stoner.

Greg.

1 - I can hit a coke can 9 times out of 10 about 30 yards away with either my M733 or SCAR, both V2's... Better accuracy than my G36, although that's a JG without a tightbore.

2 - 100,000 rounds through some of my V2's with no issues so far.

3/4 - Never rewired a gearbox nor opened one, so i can't really comment on that.

Personally, i've never had any of the V2 issues that get so widely reported... No idea why.

1 - I can hit a coke can 9 times out of 10 about 30 yards away with either my M733 or SCAR, both V2's... Better accuracy than my G36, although that's a JG without a tightbore.

That is only abit over 25 metres... Id expect the majority of guns to be accurate at least that far enviroment depentant.

2 - 100,000 rounds through some of my V2's with no issues so far.

3/4 - Never rewired a gearbox nor opened one, so i can't really comment on that.

Personally, i've never had any of the V2 issues that get so widely reported... No idea why.

Good for you. :D

I'd say you don't ask much from an airsoft gun & as such your ver2's do the job.

Nothing wrong with that. ;)

You are right, for it's intended design brief, 850rpm 300fps, the ver2 is perfectly adequate.

The problems usually come, after you have opened the box, to increase performance, rof, fps, etc. The further you get from the original spec, the more likely failure becomes.

Later version boxes, overcame the ver2's short comings & cope with upgrades more favorably.

Using your G36 as a base, to get a reliable 370fps, 1800rpm, with 12" groups at 50m, will be a lot cheaper & easier than if you use either of your ver 2 based guns.

Not that anyone whould want to do that. :D

Greg.

I reckon that'll be the answer if i'm honest - I don't run any of my GB's more than 350ish, and the highest RoF i've got is around 1050/min in my M733, and most are around 330 fps... I've never opened/fiddled/replaced bits in them either, so i reckon that's why.

I'm sure i could probably get a slightly tighter grouping at range or a better RoF if i tried, but as you said, i don't ask an awful lot of my AEG's. I can hit a man at 50 yards most of the time, and that'll do me :)

I reckon that'll be the answer if i'm honest - I don't run any of my GB's more than 350ish, and the highest RoF i've got is around 1050/min in my M733, and most are around 330 fps... I've never opened/fiddled/replaced bits in them either, so i reckon that's why.

I'm sure i could probably get a slightly tighter grouping at range or a better RoF if i tried, but as you said, i don't ask an awful lot of my AEG's. I can hit a man at 50 yards most of the time, and that'll do me :)

Excellent. Your rebuild bill is non-existent & you love a good skirmish.

What more can you ask? ;)

Greg.

Archived