2010 G&G, Top Tech & Combat Machine catalogs

WarChild

Preview of next year's G&G stuff!

2010 G&G/Top Tech/Combat Machine Catalog for download (47.89 Mb, 54 full color pages): 3Brand2010_catalogue.pdf - 2010 G&G, Top Tech and Combat Machine Catalog

2010 G&G and Combat Machine only Catalog for download (17.08 Mb, 35 full color pages): GG2010_catalogue.pdf - 2010 G&G and Combat Machine Catalog

2010 Top Tech only Catalog for download (22.37 Mb, 16 full color pages): TT2010_catalogue.pdf - 2010 G&G Top Tech Catalog

2010 G&G Parts and Accessories Catalog for download (24.05 Mb, 42 full color pages): G&G_Parts_Accessories_2010.pdf - 2010 G&G Parts and Accessories Catalog

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we get a highlights list/clif notes? Anything interesting coming out?

Hi-lights include but are not limited to: FNC, F2000, L85 Carbine, L85 AFV, LR-300 with trades!!!, nearly all of G&G's old series converted to blowback, EBR, the new clear series for the UK players, the G96 in a few new colors, and a few new Armalites and MP5's. I'm really liking the L85 AFV, realistic LR300, and F2000 (hopefully a V.6 gearbox). G&G's new stuff is really good I hope they keep this up.

Liking the Sig 553 and the LR300 w/ trades!! :D

I'm liking the Sig 553 too as well as the 552. The G&G Sig 550 is hands down the best Sig externally that I have of my JG (552), ICS (551), G&G (550), and TM (550) Sigs, and if their 552 and 553 match that, I may need to get them too. I personally don't mind the slightly smaller narrower grip on the G&G due to the short motor, as opposed to the medium motor in other brands of Sigs, but other people might.

Also, I'm unfamiliar with how G&G "does things" in their catalog, but does this generally represent what will be available at some point in 2010, because I may have to start saving up for those Sigs and the F2000 looks interesting. Also, I've been waiting for their Sig scope mounts and new tracers to come out...

I've never been a big G&G fan myself, but if they release a F2000 with a decent gearbox and optical sight than I'll be all over it. And if they (or any other company for that matter) release a EGLM add on for the F2000 I'd be one very happy man :D

Looks cool, however I want to know why there is a random guy with no shirt on holding a 416? Seems like something that would have been better if you were marketing garden sheers to women. If they were smart, there would have been some sexy blond girl holding that gun. I would have bought it.

Looks cool, however I want to know why there is a random guy with no shirt on holding a 416? Seems like something that would have been better if you were marketing garden sheers to women. If they were smart, there would have been some sexy blond girl holding that gun. I would have bought it.

Airsoft is a game where people dress up like solidiers and use toy guns to shoot at each other.

Thats pretty gay.

anyone else find it hilarious that they have a shirtless buff guy holding a 416? LOL

Did you decide not to read the thread?

Airsoft is a game where people dress up like solidiers and use toy guns to shoot at each other.

Thats pretty gay.

Hmmmm .... F2000 ... might be the first G&G I own. Oh, wait I have a UMG. Might be the second G&G I own.

LOL ... I know most of the people modeling the guns! Some are local PD (SWAT), and the "shirtless" dude is MSG. Max Mullen, US Army Rangers (Ret.), co-author of the US Army Combative Manual and Ranger Instructor. He's in his late 40s from what I recall, but he's still in better shape than anyone else his age (or my age for that matter) that I know. Real stand up guy, great airsofter and all round leader. I've played along side him quite a few times ... you definitely want him on your side rather than playing against him. :D

Archived