New Kart EBR and M14 w/ wooden stock

chas

I hate it when chinese companies dont go all the way with their new products and make only half-assed clones of great guns. These two new additions are perfect examples:

First the new EBR, with an M4 style stock and HK416 style grip. OK, so a true MK14 Mod 1 clone, with all the colour and CTR stock would have been too expensive; but couldnt they at least have cloned the full-rail lower chasis? I was one of the first to aquire the first EBR and let me tell you: without a grip that you can center a bit this gun is a *badgeress* to shoulder and aim for more than a minute. Anyway:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=4147

Then there's the new regular M14 with wooden stock, not only does the charging handle have EBR markings, but there's no doubt that it still contains the horrible Kart internals. i guess you can buy it for the wood and sell the rest. itll need refinishing, though.

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=4146

New Kart EBR (MK 14 Mod 1)= perfect for a Mod 1 project externally. But as Chas mentioned-its super heavy like their first EBR.

Not really. The Kart has thr Mod 0 style handguard meaning there is probably still a huge hhole for the battery in the bottom of the chasis. The real Mod 1 has two handguard peices that go on either side of the chasis, meaning the bottom is exposed. If someone tried to replicate the Mod 1 handguard with the Kart, they would be left with a huge hole in the bottom of the chasis; if they didn't try to modify it, they would be left with an inaccurate handguard. <_<

I thought kart released a version that had much better externals a couples months ago? Much lighter too from what I remember.

he just showed me a new Gearbox he made, i didnt think it was relevant until i saw this, its on this EBR inside. totally new gearbox, i have picture if that helps any, not from insides though, just the gearbox both sides.

Still plastic Bush or Metal bush?

Are Internal parts compatible with other Brands ?

I have EBR 1st ver. & JAE(lastest product from Kart) Many parts have Different Size(Diameter , Dimension)so i can't replace when it broken for Ex. cut off lever , nozzle , contact ,Motor housing (can't replace even Cyma or AGM)

Thank you

Sorry for my bad English

Still plastic Bush or Metal bush?

Are Internal parts compatible with other Brands ?

I have EBR 1st ver. & JAE(lastest product from Kart) Many parts have Different Size(Diameter , Dimension)so i can't replace when it broken for Ex. cut off lever , nozzle , contact ,Motor housing (can't replace even Cyma or AGM)

Thank you

Sorry for my bad English

i ask, later let you know.

Archived