New Pmags at waterloo

FireballPT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well they are fake. :P I personally don't think they look that bad. All I can say is get them while you can becauce MagPul is going to be less than pleased when they find these.

You act like can actually do something about it, come on.... get real, AnK masada's were sold and pretty easy to find right up to the very end, I can find MBUS/MS2 Slings/CTR and UBRs/Short PMAGs/MIAD and MOE's/Magpuls/Ranger Plates(These have not hit the news forum yet)..........What has magpul really stopped?

NOTHING!

THEY HAVE STOPPED NOTHING!

If you still don't believe me, I can provide photo's of knock off PMAG's being sold in the US at a MAJOR sporting goods store.

Whats that thing clipped to the bottom of the mag, marked "remove before use"? :unsure:

EDIT

Never mind, I found out. Not relevant to the airsoft version.

Actually, it is kinda relevant as it serves the same purpose in these ACM Airsoft mags as they do in real steel which is to keep dirt out of your mags until you need them.

I had the same problem, I contacted them directly, they quoted me about 50usd for shipping to the UK, I would imagine shipping to the US would be something similar.

Now if I can just find someplace that doesn't charge 207.23 for shipping for a total of over 320.00 for 9 mags shipped to the California.

I had the same problem, I contacted them directly, they quoted me about 50usd for shipping to the UK, I would imagine shipping to the US would be something similar.

Ya, it was in USD, I changed the currency at the top of the screen. I double checked it too. That was the final quote for me here. I'll have to email them like you did. You're deffinetly right that something has to be wrong, lol.

Weird; the short mags have a higher capacity than the long ones. Are they high caps or mids?

hicaps. Although, considering G&P has made short mags that are midcaps in the past, and a member of this forum has made shorty midcap PMAGs using real short PMAG + G&P short midcap mags ... I'm surprised they went with hicaps.

hicaps. Although, considering G&P has made short mags that are midcaps in the past, and a member of this forum has made shorty midcap PMAGs using real short PMAG + G&P short midcap mags ... I'm surprised they went with hicaps.

Grrrrr, just GRRRRRRRRR!QDWHGCWKIUOCV PGNQYJEGNCOQEGWBIN

I had the ACM Mid Cap PMAGs in my hands just hours ago, I could have snapped a pic. yes, their is a mid cap.

Yeah, their shipping calculator doesn't work.

"Thank you for your support, the 8x pmags 120rd which color you want? and the shipping cost has two choice: 1.USD25(15-20days arrive) 2.USD57.7(3-7days), please tell me which one you want."

Bit more reasonable!

Just email them using the site and they will sort it out for you.

$115 USD for shipping to the UK for 5 of them..

That's a total of $175 for 5 of them.

No way. You can buy real ones for less.

Archived