3 New Classic Army AEGs

Revenge Seeker

ASN just posted this and I gotta say those are the sickest Armalite AEGs I've seen in awhile! Absolute Beauty! That coming from a guy who've already moved on to the better world of GBBR. :unsure:

CA052M-A123456.jpg

CA051M-A123456.jpg

S009123456.jpg

http://www.classicarmy.com/product_info.ph...pdseajoc9peot91

I saw product pics of the FDE LWRCs last night and they were very nice indeed. I also saw pics of some of CA's other as yet unannounced AR guns coming out soon, that had me absolutely drooling.

In the meantime, the PSD is a bit short for my taste, but that FDE M6A2 looks very tempting.

Thanks for posting this up!

Looks like CA is taking an different approach with the Vulcan, says to be Gas/Co2 powered. External perhaps, Asahi copy? ...still a very useless gun for anyone.

Classic Army is now manufacturing the Piper Precision (P3) minigun. I own the P3 version, and this thing is a direct copy of it. I can't wait to see actual production photos of the CA version though. I hope that CA doesn't mess with the hopup setup on these. The hopup on the P3 is great.

The gas is external yes, the 12V battery is housed inside the gun. I question the 2000rnd capacity. The best I can get in mine is 1500 +/- 100.

It isnt useless in a skirmish, you just need to plan better for the day. I get kills with it everytime I use it.

Even though the P3 version is made from aluminum, it still weighs 35lbs. Add a backpack and feed chute, and you are pushing 50lbs. That is nearly 1/3rd my weight. I am going to assume since CA is producing them under license from P3 that they will still be aluminum. I also am hopefull that the price will be lower than the 5,500 that the P3s are.

Omg i just came all over existence for that second one....NO NO! I must stay with my plan. VFC FIRST! VFC FIRST! NOOOOOOO!

Also why put a MIAD on one and a TD on the other? As well as a black ctr on a FDE gun? and a Black Emod on the other?

Or are these just bling pics?

It is a MOE, and A MOE stock is a bit lower profile than a EMOD stock. As for it being black, the RS one comes with black.

Here's some news for you guys. Piper's Precision Products chose Classic Army to mass-produce their Mini Gun.

Classic Army is now manufacturing the Piper Precision (P3) minigun.

Spartan Imports posted on their website almost 1 year ago that CA would be producing the P3 minigun under license.

Sticklebrick Armalites. *yawn*

And this is from someone who has 8 Armalites.

Lets see a proper CAR-15!

Second that - I love armalites, wether RIS'd or RAS'd or whatever - But that's slightly the problem. Everyone is making super-awesome mega-railed uber-modern armalites... I just want a Car-15 =[

Hear that, airsoft gods? BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL.

You've got to look at it from a manufacturer and retailer's point of view. The way they see it, they will probably only sell a small handful of CAR-15's and other classic style guns compared to the hundreds and possibly thousands of modernized guns. "Old school" is considered a niche market with a very limited sales potential. And in this economy, most retailers and manufacturers only want a sure thing which Old School is not. They're listening, but your voices are too small compared to the thousands crying out for the next new style of M4.

Add a backpack and feed chute, and you are pushing 50lbs. That is nearly 1/3rd my weight.

That's what? 23 Kilos?

That's nearly a fifth of my weight.

I think the last lime I was as light as you I was 13 years old.

Props to you for carrying the thing around.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived